Vai al contenuto

Audi S4 [Sedan, Avant] (Topic Ufficiale - 2008)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 17/10/2011

Berlina:

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Avant :

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

050.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

Interni :

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

200.jpg

201.jpg

203.jpg

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

210.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

211.jpg

Vengono presentate contemporaneamente a Parigi la berlina e la Avant.

Il V6 3.0 iniezione diretta deriva da quello della A6 restyling, ma sale a 333 CV e 440 Nm.

Audi has released the first details and images of the Audi S4 which will be unveiled to the public at the Paris Motor Show in both Sedan and Avant form. Power for the souped-up model will come from the company's brand new 3.0-liter TFSI engine which also features in the new Audi A6 facelift. But whereas the larger sibling will have to make do with 290 bhp, the new Audi S4 will get a power boost up to 333hp(245kW) along with a peak torque figure of 440Nm (20Nm more than the A6).

The new engine is equipped with supercharger and direct injection technology, it allows the S4 sedan to catapult from zero to 100km/h in just 5.1 seconds whilst the Avant variant stands a further 0.1 seconds behind. Both body styles have a top speed of 250km/h that is electronically limited and despite the superb performance figures, the German's have engineered the model well enough to limit the fuel consumption to just 9.7 liters per 100km (24.25 US MPG) for the sedan and 9.9 liters per 100km (23.76 US MPG) for the Avant.

The S4 features a six speed transmission system as standard and as you would expect consumers have the opportunity to upgrade this unit to dual-clutch seven-speed S tronic system which offers quicker and smoother gear changes over the conventional system. Power is then passed to the wheels via Audi's permanent all-wheel-drive system with a 60% bias going to the rear, adding to the overall sporty feel of the model. Audi's sport differential also adjusts this torque flow when required such as when the car accelerates round corners.

The S4 has received a number of exterior modifications to tell it apart from the regular A4 and also keeps it in line with the other “S” models in the Audi line-up. These include a a slightly remodelled front apron with a grille featuring vertically opposed bars, xenon plus headlights with daytime running lights, 18-inch S-design light-alloy wheels, side rocker panels and a restrained spoiler at the rear with a quadruple exhaust system. The black themed interior features brushed aluminum inlays and gets a multifunctional sports steering wheel, sports seats´and S4 emblems.

Audi will begin delivery of its new S models in March 2009.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 42
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Molto bella, e interni eccezionali. Questo significa essere premium. Possiamo poi disquisire (come qui fa qualche fanatico delle jap :lol:) se i prezzi siano fuori mercato o meno, ma roba del genere la offrono solo i tedeschi.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento

come se questa fosse "un auto sportiva"......:mrgreen:.....

..al bar forse....

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento

3.0L TFSI V6

Potência: 333cv

0-100km/h: 5.1s

nn so... i led li trovo belli solo davanti... e poi l'anteprima di quelli dietro la ha avuta la Maserati...ecco...dietro li trovo belli "se stan da soli" come fu prima del restyling Maserati, quando passarono da turbo ad aspirato (errore? boh andiamo off topic qui). I Fari di questa A4, dietro, non li trovo belli, forse mi ci devo abituare, ma....dovrebbero almeno riprendere un motivo stilistico già presente all'interno oppure all'esterno della macchina (v. es. frecce arancioni della 147/fanaleria anteriore della 147... ante restyling obviously)

Lasciando perdere i led che tutto sommato sn coreografia (mi fanno ridere che accelerano i tempi di rsposta della luce...quello dipende in primis da come tari la luce ed il pedale del freno...)...cmq, lasciandoli perdere e, sforzandomi di non andare OT, SONO MOLTO CURIOSO DEL MOTORE. Ops, ho urlato.

Modificato da Donbenzene
d3004_380x35.jpg
Link al commento