Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

The FIAT Brand Rides Wave at Vans US Open of Surfing for 2nd Year

The FIAT brand will have a display area on the beach allowing over 500,000 attendees to experience FIAT brand vehicles

The FIAT brand portfolio will include the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the 4-door 500L Trekking and the all-electric Fiat 500e

Back by popular demand will be the brand's water-bound FIAT-skis

FIAT brand to also display a special "Vans" design concept car

Surfer Brianna Cope to sign autographs on site

FIAT brand giveaways to include Wayfarer sunglasses, branded shoelaces and other FIAT-branded items

July 22, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - FIAT Brand North America will once again team up with the Vans US Open of Surfing this July 26-August 3 in Huntington Beach, California. As part of the activation, the FIAT brand will display a stand that allows attendees to interact with the full FIAT portfolio, including the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the 4-door 500L Trekking model, and the all-electric Fiat 500e. The display will also include a special Fiat 500L design concept inspired by Vans, which was created exclusively for the event. Those attending the event will also have the opportunity to receive FIAT brand giveaways, including Wayfarer sunglasses, branded shoelaces, and other FIAT-branded items.

"Last year's Vans US Open of Surfing gave us the opportunity to be a part of an event that matches the spirit and playfulness of the FIAT brand," said Jason Stoicevich, Head of FIAT Brand North America. "As we continue to launch new products, including the all-new automatic Fiat 500 Abarth, the US Open of Surfing remains a great platform to showcase the depth of our portfolio and interact with the young audience attending this event."

In addition to the vehicles on the sand, the brand's popular water-bound FIAT-skis, which made a splash last year, will be back surfing the waves of Huntington Beach in a return visit to the West Coast. Also at the event signing autographs will be professional surfer Brianna Cope.

The 2014 Vans US Open of Surfing will run from July 26 to August 3. All events are free and open to the public and can be viewed daily on the live webcast at 2014 Vans US Open of Surfing - Huntington Beach, CA - July 26th to August 3rd 2014. Having initially broken viewership records over the past two years, last year's event garnered momentum bringing the viewership to 1.5MM+. The Vans US Open of Surfing is owned and operated by IMG.

About FIAT Brand

The FIAT brand stands for discovery through passionate self-expression. It encourages people to be in charge of their lives, live confidently and celebrate the smallest of things with infectious excitement. That philosophy is embodied by the North American introduction of the iconic Fiat 500 or Cinquecento – a small car that lives big. Italian at heart and rooted in a rich heritage, the 500 is synonymous with modern, simple design blending form, function and a pride of ownership that is genuine.

Reminiscent of the original 1957 Cinquecento, the Fiat 500 and Fiat 500c (Cabrio) build on the vehicle's global popularity. Since its launch in 2007, more than 1,000,000 Fiat 500 vehicles have been sold in more than 100 countries around the world. In addition to success on the sales front, the Fiat 500 has earned more than 80 international awards.

In North America, the FIAT brand portfolio continues to expand with the introduction of the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth and Abarth Cabrio, the fully electric Fiat 500e and the Fiat 500L, an all-new five-passenger model that expands FIAT's brand style and efficiency into the growing B-segment.

Fiat

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 47
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Concept coerente per questa operazione di co-brand!

Bello il nuovo mascherone frontale e belli i cerchi in lega (già visti su altre auto???) e simpatici gli interni con i richiami al brand Vans.

Link al commento

A me complessivamente piace, è vero che la parte decorata è un po' pacchiana, però comunque nel complesso ci sta.

Molto belli i sedili e anche il muso che le dà più un'aria da cross che da trekking :D

Fiat Tipo S-Design 1.4 120 cv

Link al commento

ma è più alta da terra?Mi sembra più alta della trekkiing.

Così praticamente è un suv.

I passaruota sono stati allargati o è l'effetto della vernice?

A me piace molto...per l'interno...vabbeh è un concept

Non prendetemi a calci ma in queste foto ci ho visto un po' di renault4...non so perchè(parl odella prima foto e montante posteriore)

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento