Peugeot 508 (Spy)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 108
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

The Peugeot 408, the company’s replacement for the 407, will be more conservatively styled and less of a visual leap forward than its predecessor, Autocar can reveal.

The car will be more evolutionary in its looks than the step from 406 to 407, said a company insider.

However, it is understood that the design will have eye-catching detailing and “hard-edged” looks that will help it stand out from other mid-sized saloons.

“The car will be an evolution, not revolution,” said the source. “For the overall effect, think Insignia.”

The new 408 will feature a hybrid powertrain in the line-up, most likely with a diesel engine rather than petrol.

Peugeot is pioneering the diesel hybrid in cars like the 3008 and will extend the technology to its next generation of saloons.

A hybrid 408 should be capable of class-leading economy and CO2 of less than 100g/km. It is expected to be officially revealed later this year and will go on sale in the UK in 2010.

autocar.co.uk

News sulla futura 408.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...

wce0zo.jpg

bduvbo.jpg

diablomotor via cochespias

Primi spies per la 408 (conferma del fatto che durante i saloni esce la qualunque) .

Prima impressione?! : Ho paura di come possa venir fuori..

Sicuramente sembra molto grande, la boccona sembra esser meno accentuata e i fari posteriori, beh sembrano strani.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.