m1eyunnbvhdf.jpg

c59fb56d8e92c895f61bcb6e93c502e7.jpg

4a2e71127045035f1edfa713b7b6a7b1.jpg

63855c600ada6179c9ea712bee265bde.jpg

big_SubaruXV_01.jpg

autoweek.nl - autoblog.it

Press Release :

SUBARU LAUNCHES NEW XV AT FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW

Subaru's new XV brings style and engineering excellence to compact crossover segment

Final design stays true to concept study

Interior focus on quality and spaciousness

New generation Boxer petrol and diesel engines feature

CVT and all new Auto Start-Stop system both available

Subaru Automobiles today announced the world premiere of the new Subaru XV (European specifications) at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.

The launch of the XV takes Subaru into the compact crossover segment for the first time, where combining style but with functionality is key. In this highly competitive segment, the XV will offer something different, and will bring a new level of engineering excellence.

In the XV, Subaru has achieved its aim of providing a stylish and distinctive crossover with trademark Subaru driving dynamics, but combined with high level of functionality and fuel efficiency.

Packaging

The XV's interior provides:

A spacious and roomy passenger compartment

A cargo area that is both spacious and convenient to use

The door opening dimensions which have been enlarged and a seating position which allows much easier ingress and egress

Ample storage space for small objects provided at ideal locations

Large Multi-Function Display (MFD) which is highly visible in the upper middle section of the instrument panel for comfortable driving

Exterior design

The XV is a new type of crossover design that combines a stylish, dynamic form with a high body and side cladding to enhance the sense of functionality associated with an SUV.

Equipped with a hexagonal grille and hawk eye headlights, these design features emphasise the unique identity of the newest Subaru cars, while the striking and innovatively designed alloy wheels and cut-away cladding give the XV its sporting appearance.

The corners of the front and rear bumpers were designed with special edges that enhance the aerodynamic performance of the vehicle and also contribute to better fuel efficiency.

Interior design

Subaru's designers worked hard on the XV's interior to bring out the best qualities of the chosen materials and to give passengers a feeling of quality as well as spaciousness. Specifically:

An upmarket interior was created by balancing and combining the different tactile and emotional qualities of leather, metal, and cloth

The Multi-Function Display is highly visible in the upper middle section of the instrument panel and provides the driver and passengers with all the necessary information necessary in a highly intuitive format. Higher specification models will get a large 4.3 inch full-colour screen equipped with advanced infotainment such as eco-driving display and vehicle information display

Engines and transmissions

The new, 3rd generation Subaru Boxer engine, introduced this year with a totally new design, is installed in 1.6-litre and 2.0-litre petrol models.Along with the usual merits that horizontally-opposed engines inherently possess, this engine has improved fuel efficiency and exhaust performance. Together with the adoption of the new Lineartronic (CVT), a newly developed "Auto Start System", the fuel efficiency was further improved.

A heavily revised version of Subaru's Boxer Diesel, which was specially developed for the European market, is also featured in the XV line-up.

Making use of the inherent advantages of Chain-driven CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) such as lightness, compactness, superior fuel efficiency and wide ratio coverage, Subaru successfully developed a new CVT for the XV for improved environmental friendliness and drivability.

Fuel efficiency will be further improved through Subaru's advanced new stop-start system

which features a newly developed "change of mind control"* function to enable smooth restart within only 0.2 seconds of stopping.

Safety

A number of key features will take the XV to top of the class for safety.

By integrating the partition windows into the front doors and positioning the door mirrors on the door panels, class-leading forward visibility was achieved, and blind spots reduced. A stylish profile with a more streamlined rear roof edge was designed without impairing the rear field of view

In addition to SRS driver's/passenger's airbags, SRS side airbags and SRS curtain airbags, SRS driver's knee airbag are installed as standard in all models

VDC (Vehicle Dynamics Control) is installed in all models as standard. Its 'intervention timing' has been optimised while a brake assist function is also incorporated into the VDC system

Dimensions

Overall Length x Width x Height (mm): 4,450 x 1,780 x 1,570

Wheelbase (mm): 2,645

Track Front/Rear(mm): 1,525 /1,525

Minimum road clearance (at kerb weight)(mm): 220

Seating Capacity: 5

Prezzi:

Benzina:

1.6 4WD (114 CV):

i Free: 19.990€

i-S Style: 23.990€

1.6 Lineartronic 4WD (114 CV):

i-S Adventure: 26.990€

2.0 4WD (150 CV):

i-ES Style: 25.990€

2.0 Lineartronic 4WD (150 CV):

i-ES Adventure: 28.690€

Diesel:

2.0D 4WD (147 CV):

D Free: 24.990€

D-S Style: 27.990€

D-S Unlimited: 29.990€

GPL:

1.6 Bi-Fuel 4WD (114 CV):

i Free: 22.030€

i-S Style: 26.030€

1.6 Lineartronic Bi-Fuel 4WD (114 CV):

i-S Adventure: 29.030€

2.0 Bi-Fuel 4WD (150 CV):

i-ES Style: 28.030€

2.0 Lineartronic Bi-Fuel 4WD (150 CV):

i-ES Adventure: 30.730€

------

Topic Concept : freccina19rossaiy0.gif Subaru XV Concept (Foto Ufficiali)

--------

Modello Precedente : freccina19rossaiy0.gifSubaru Impreza XV 2010

Prima ufficiale per l'Impreza Crossover...

Beh, meglio della precedente, sicuro.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 66
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 2 settimane fa...
Aggiunte le foto ufficiali nel primo messaggio.

Per certi versi riesce ad essere imbarazzante.

Facciamo per qualsiasi verso...

Ma, una domanda...

Visto che è appurato che il passaruota piallato è "una cagata pazzesca"...

Perchè dopo che Peugeto lo ha maldestramente proposto altre case insistono su questa strada?

Fa schifo, verticalizza quando proprio in quel punto c'è l'opposta necessità...

Esiste dunque una motivazione tecnica?

Far cose brutte ha poco senso, insistere a riproporle ancora meno...

Fiat Panda 1.2 Easy 2019 | Fiat 500L Sport 1.4 95cv GPL 2021 | Lancia Ypsilon 1.2 Gold 2018 | Moto Guzzi Le Mans 1976

Link al commento

sicuramente questa versione "Rialzai" dell'Impreza è meglio della vecchia XV, decisamente meglio.

in questo arancione schock per me non è nemmeno così male; ovvio, non cerchi la sobrietà o l'eleganza di Infiniti e/o l'equilibrio di quello che - ci si augura - sarà la Giulietta Rialzai. Questa è jappa e ci sta che abbia linee strane, quasi da videogame/anime.

sempre imho;)

"post fata resurgam." (cit.)

Link al commento

Facciamo per qualsiasi verso...

Ma, una domanda...

Visto che è appurato che il passaruota piallato è "una cagata pazzesca"...

Perchè dopo che Peugeto lo ha maldestramente proposto altre case insistono su questa strada?

Fa schifo, verticalizza quando proprio in quel punto c'è l'opposta necessità...

Esiste dunque una motivazione tecnica?

Far cose brutte ha poco senso, insistere a riproporle ancora meno...

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento