Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 9 mesi fa...

Condivido storia interessante di uno sviluppatore di software USA, che un bel giorno ha deciso di vendere casa ed effetti personali, e vivere in un camper viaggiando per il paese. ;-)
La cosa interessante è che il camper se l'è costruito lui (o meglio: lui e suo padre) in 38 giorni partendo da un Dodge RAM ProMaster, scelto per via dello sfruttamento dello spazio interno nettamente migliore rispetto ai concorrenti.

end.jpg

Qui c'è la cronostoria dettagliatissima con tanto di prologo ed epilogo (titolo eloquente: Fuck the Banks, I'll Build My Own Damn House or How I Learned To Stop Worrying, and Build a Custom Camper Van):

http://syntheti.cc/van-build/

Qui tour anche lui dettagliatissimo:

Hope you'll enjoy it!

• Mi Piace 4
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 11 mesi fa...

Dopo gli RV, il quasi-Ducato si lancia anche alla conquista degli school-bus :-D:

https://www.allpar.com/news/2017/08/back-to-school-with-ram-promaster-38233

Back to school with Ram ProMaster

by Bill Cawthon on August 3, 2017 at 9:05 am EDT

REV Group’s Collins Bus subsidiary is using the Ram ProMaster van as the basis for its first-in-class low-floor special needs school bus.

The new bus debuted at the recent School Transportation News Conference & Trade Show in Reno, Nevada. It takes advantage of the ProMaster’s ground-hugging design to eliminates the need for a lift, which is needed by other special-needs buses.

Ram-ProMaster-Bus.jpg?w=720&ssl=1

Collins is the first school bus with a truly low entry height.

Instead of a lift, the Ram-based bus has a driver-deployable ramp so the many children who use wheelchairs can enter and exit the bus without assistance. The Collins system also eliminates the downtime and maintenance costs of a wheelchair lift.

The ProMaster’s front-wheel drive setup allowed Collins engineers to design a true low-floor vehicle with a single entry nine-inch-high entry step when the ramp is retracted.

Collins also pointed out that the ProMaster has a smaller turning radius than competitors, making the bus more maneuverable in neighborhoods. The front wheel drive also helps traction on snow and ice.

• Mi Piace 2
  • Perplesso... 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

7 minuti fa, NikoBellic dice:

Come mai non l'hanno ancora uniformato alla versione ristilizzata?

Se non ricordo male, è previsto il restyling nel 2019.

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

10 minuti fa, Aymaro dice:

ammazza gli specchi aggiuntivi, funziona anche come bull bar?

Consultando il sito internet dell'azienda per curiosità, credo d'aver capito, dato l'orientamento degli specchi esterni, che quest'ultimi servano per avere una visuale diretta delle due file di posti, anche se sembra strano che siano esterni e non interni...:pen:.

Secondo te, che roba è quella barra attaccata al paraurti anteriore ? 

1499460243-low-floor1.jpg

2 minuti fa, NikoBellic dice:

Come mai sta cosa? Non è prodotto alla Sevel quindi?

Saltillo, Mexico, stabilimento ex Chrysler Group, now FCA of course.

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 2

Link al commento