Vai al contenuto

Il futuro dei siti produttivi Stellantis

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Sua sfortuna è che ha esternato - anche se con intenti sarcarstici - un'affermazione di critica assai comune (tra tutti quelli che hanno un posto blindato e sono inamovibili).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Grazie al jobs act andranno a risparmiare 8mila euro di contributi ad operaio all'anno per 3 anni... se non ricordo male...

e nulla vieta entro 3 anni di licenziali alla faccia del contratto a tempo indeterminato.... :roll:

Ma che vergogna! Dovevano farglieli pagare doppi i contributi a Marchionne, altro che sconto. Ed il contratto a tutele crescenti? Giammai, per FIAT solo contratti a vita, con obbligo di assumere figli e nipoti al compimento della maggiore età di questi!

Poi a queste persone toccherà perfino lavorare. Non c'è più giustizia sociale :muto:

Alfiat Bravetta senza pomello con 170 cavalli asmatici che vanno a broda; pack "Terrone Protervo" (by Cosimo) contro lo sguardo da triglia. Questa è la "culona".

Link al commento

Sua sfortuna è che ha esternato - anche se con intenti sarcarstici - un'affermazione di critica assai comune (tra tutti quelli che hanno un posto blindato e sono inamovibili).

Bah non era una critica...?

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento

Bored Yet? U.S. Subcompact Crossover Sales Jumped 95% In May 2015

[h=1]Bored Yet? U.S. Subcompact Crossover Sales Jumped 95% In May 2015[/h]

k8ly6vcqcbwhfenlwyuz.png

goodcarbadcar

zjyfbzyfa6rkixvyvrpu.jpg

Well documented already this month were the U.S. sales results from the Honda HR-V’s first (abbreviated) month on the market. 6381 HR-Vs were sold in America in May, 674 more than the Chevrolet Trax managed in its best month yet, nearly 2000 sales more than the Jeep Renegade achieved in its second full month in America, and nearly 3000 sales more than the total reported in the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport’s record month.

But that’s just it. May wasn’t just a month of great success for the HR-V, a sign of what’s to come from Honda, the maker of America’s best-selling SUV/crossover, the CR-V. May was a great month for many of the HR-V’s rivals.

Subaru USA sold 7876 XV Crosstreks in May, a 36% year-over-year improvement to the highest level ever for the XV. It was just the second month in the XV’s 33-month history that sales topped the 7K mark. The XV outsold non-WRX/STi Imprezas by more than 2200 units.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]Vehicle[/TD]

[TD]May 2015[/TD]

[TD]May 2014[/TD]

[TD]% Change[/TD]

[TD]2015 YTD[/TD]

[TD]2014 YTD[/TD]

[TD]% Change[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Subaru XV Crosstrek[/TD]

[TD]7,876[/TD]

[TD]5,778[/TD]

[TD]36.3%[/TD]

[TD]34,893[/TD]

[TD]28,331[/TD]

[TD]23.2%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Honda HR-V[/TD]

[TD]6,381[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]6,381[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chevrolet Trax[/TD]

[TD]5,707[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]18,844[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Buick Encore[/TD]

[TD]5,400[/TD]

[TD]4,475[/TD]

[TD]20.7%[/TD]

[TD]25,023[/TD]

[TD]19,515[/TD]

[TD]28.2%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jeep Renegade[/TD]

[TD]4,416[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]9,753[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mitsubishi Outlander Sport[/TD]

[TD]3,384[/TD]

[TD]2,820[/TD]

[TD]20.0%[/TD]

[TD]13,945[/TD]

[TD]12,889[/TD]

[TD]8.2%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nissan Juke[/TD]

[TD]2,625[/TD]

[TD]3,825[/TD]

[TD]-31.4%[/TD]

[TD]12,080[/TD]

[TD]23,202[/TD]

[TD]-47.9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mini Countryman[/TD]

[TD]1,768[/TD]

[TD]2,315[/TD]

[TD]-23.6%[/TD]

[TD]6,237[/TD]

[TD]8,665[/TD]

[TD]-28.0%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mini Paceman[/TD]

[TD]251[/TD]

[TD]170[/TD]

[TD]47.6%[/TD]

[TD]590[/TD]

[TD]745[/TD]

[TD]-20.8%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fiat 500X[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]8[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]—-[/TD]

[TD]37,816 [/TD]

[TD]19,383 [/TD]

[TD]95.1% [/TD]

[TD]127,754 [/TD]

[TD]93,347 [/TD]

[TD]36.9% [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Renegade sales are steadily increasing, rising 5% between April and May after more than tripling between March and April, the Renegade’s first full month.

The Chevrolet Trax has been available in the United States since December. With 5705 sales, the Trax’s May performance was up 42% compared with its previous best performance from March. May also marked the first month in which the Trax outsold its Buick Encore twin. The Encore topped 5000 sales for the third consecutive month in May. On sale since January 2013, 105,871 Encores have been sold so far.

Oft-ignored Mitsubishi reported the best month of Outlander Sport sales in the nameplate’s 56-month history. With 3384 units sold, May was just the third month ever that Outlander Sport volume topped 3000 sales.

Despite declines from the Nissan Juke and Mini Countryman and only a handful of sales from the discontinued Mini Paceman and just-arrived Fiat 500X, the category as a whole jumped 95% to nearly 38,000 sales in May. (We didn’t include the Kia Soul, for example, because it’s not available with all-wheel-drive, although the Soul routinely outsells all these “urban crossovers.”) A big number? Sort of. Given the freshness of the category and the fact that Mazda is just now joining the ranks with the far more enthusiast-pleasing CX-3, yeah, it’s a big number.

Don’t forget about the aforementioned CR-V, however. Or its cohorts. These ten vehicles have generated fewer than 128,000 sales so far this year. Honda has already sold 135,000 CR-Vs, not even taking into account the fact that Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, and Nissan have all topped the 100K barrier already this year with the Equinox, Escape, RAV4, and Rogue, respectively.

Compact crossovers are a hot topic in the automotive industry, and they’re bound to be progressively more popular. But by the standards of their big brothers, they’re most definitely still too small to ride on the big kids’ rollercoaster.

Timothy Cain is the founder of GoodCarBadCar.net, which obsesses over the free and frequent publication of U.S. and Canadian auto sales figures. Follow on Twitter @goodcarbadcar and on Facebook.

Minki@...........:shock: Siamo in pieno boom ! Te credo che Maglione annuncia altre assunzioni a Melfi........ Io me butto........Imho, entro 6 mesi, Maglione sposta la Grande Punto a Mirafiori sulla linea della Mito :si:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Seh... ma dove vuoi che vadano... hanno venduto otto macchine mentre gli altri ne vendono migliaia... :roll:

:mrgreen:

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

Seh... ma dove vuoi che vadano... hanno venduto otto macchine mentre gli altri ne vendono migliaia... :roll:

:mrgreen:

Marghionne dimeddidi!:mrgreen:

Questi pareva a me maestro e donno,cacciando il lupo e ' lupicini al monte per che i Pisan veder Lucca non ponno.

Link al commento

penso che il grosso delle vetture per gli usa arriveranno da pernambuco più che da melfi quando lo stabilimento brasiliano sarà a regime

Non credo. I dazi tra Brasile ed Usa sono così alti da renderlo antieconomico.

Link al commento

penso che il grosso delle vetture per gli usa arriveranno da pernambuco più che da melfi quando lo stabilimento brasiliano sarà a regime

Non ricordo la fonte precisa, ma Melfi serve il mercato Emea e nord America. Altrimenti le 280000 vetture sono difficili da raggiungere con la sola Europa.

http://ilmalpaese.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/fiat-marchionne-linghiotto-operai.jpg

Firma editata dallo staff: dimensioni non consentite, verificare i formati utilizzabili elencati nel regolamento

Link al commento

Intanto Marchionne prosegue la sua corte spietata alla GM:

Marchionne contatta gli hedge fund per convincere Gm alla fusione con Fca - Il Sole 24 ORE

e

Fca: Marchionne non molla su Gm, il progetto fusione va avanti - Economia - ANSA.it

Interessante notare come dopo 10 anni dal "divorzio", "Matrimonionne" stia spingendo così tanto per riunirsi col gruppo che, IMHO, di fatto salvò Fiat dalla bancarotta dovendo scucire i celebri 2 miliardi di $.

Chissà che impatto potrebbe avere sulle fabbriche italiane l'eventuale fusione :pen: IMHO, aiuterebbe la "famiglia" ad allontanarsi...

Statisticamente, il 98% dei ragazzi nel mondo ha provato a fumare qualsiasi cosa. Se sei fra il 2%, copia e incolla questa frase nella tua firma

Link al commento