Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 155
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Mi sa tanto di fake... però se ciò non fosse resto indeciso tra BMW e Volvo... oppure cinese con design italiano... uhmmm...

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

io direi di guardare anche allo sfondo....

ho guardato e il selciato è da centro storico di qualche città europea si nota anche una persona venire in avanti, per me è un marchio europeo

Questi pareva a me maestro e donno,cacciando il lupo e ' lupicini al monte per che i Pisan veder Lucca non ponno.

Link al commento

Att.ne a 0:11

volvo-teases-new-concept-car-video-65727-7.jpg?1377527451

Last week, a rendering depicting an unknown concept car created a lot of “panic” over the Internet, with all sorts of websites claiming it was anything from Citroen to BMW. It turns out it was a Volvo after all, as the Swedish manufacturer posted a teaser video today that shows the same front bumper, grille and headlamp.

The company had nothing to say about the new concept car, besides the fact that it was penned by Thomas Ingenlath, Volvo’s head of design, and that “an imminent transformation is underway”. However, more details are to be revealed on August 29, with more to follow at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show next month.

Since Volvo did their best to squeeze four shots of the rendering in just one second of footage, we did our best to extract them for a better glimpse. Scroll below to have a look and compare them to the initial photo that surfaced the Internet last week.
Link al commento