Vai al contenuto

Honda HR-V 2015

Regazzoni

quanto ti piace la Honda Vezel 2013?  

71 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Honda Vezel 2013?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Non sarà mai figo come il vecchio mattone 3p alettonato :§

honda-hr-v_100460607_m.jpg

A parte gli scherzi è un bel suvvino.

Questo era avantissimo,tanto che non se lo filò nessuno:mrgreen:.

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 4 settimane fa...

honda-cr-v-concept-01-1.jpg

honda-cr-v-concept-02-1.jpg

honda-cr-v-concept-03-1.jpg

honda-cr-v-concept-04-1.jpg

honda-cr-v-concept-07-1.jpg

honda-cr-v-concept-08-1.jpg

Honda HR-V Prototype looks awfully familiar - Autoblog

Press Release:

Honda HR-V

Honda reveals the prototype of new Urban SUV for Europe

- European HR-V prototype revealed at Mondial de l'Automobile

- Coupé-like design combined with the versatility and stability of an SUV

- 1.5-liter i-VTEC petrol and 1.6-liter i-DTEC diesel engines

- New HR-V uses center fuel tank location to maximize cabin roominess

- Versatile Honda Magic Seats® exploit class-leading interior space

Honda has revealed its new urban SUV for Europe, which made its world premiere at the 2014 Mondial de l'Automobile in Paris today. The HR-V is Honda's new entry into Europe's fast-growing small SUV segment.

The unique exterior design of the new HR-V prototype echoes that of a coupé, with sharp, dynamic lines that link the sleek upper body with the stable and planted lower body. This coupé-esque elegance is achieved without compromising the interior practicality of the car.

The front wheel drive HR-V, can be powered by either the lightweight 1.6-liter i-DTEC diesel or a 1.5-liter i-VTEC gasoline, both from Honda's Earth Dreams Technology series. Both engines are mated to a six-speed manual transmission as standard, while the 1.5-liter i-VTEC unit can be fitted with a semi-automatic CVT transmission.

The HR-V features a center fuel tank location to create one of the most spacious and adaptable cabins in its sector. Honda Magic Seats® make use of this versatility by enabling a wide range of seating configurations, with the ability to fold the second row seats completely flat for added cargo space.

Honda's new European HR-V is scheduled to go on sale across Europe during the summer of 2015.

Davanti :agree::agree:

Lato :agree:

Vista 3/4 Posteriore e Posteriore :disag::disag::disag:

Link al commento

Mi piace molto!!!Stavolta hanno fatto un bel lavoro come design!

Anche la 500X non è male, pur se notevolmente diversa stilisticamente, ma se proprio dovessi scegliere, HR-V!!

Modificato da cintut
Link al commento

• 4 mesi fa...