Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2015 - Progetto 952 (Notizie - Spy)

The Summarizer

Messaggi Raccomandati:

I expect aluminium for Giulia at least for doors, fronte and back of the car. That will significantly reduce weight of the vehicle while retaining of good NVH properties thanks to steel body. Full Aluminium body like in new Jaguar is mostly nthing more than a good marketing because you loose weight gains with more usage of isolation if you want to achieve good NVH.

CFRP roof will be just icing on the cake for new Giulia and will be excellent fit in goal to have more centered and more down mass distribution.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Quanti hazzo di pistoncini hanno le anteriori.. otto?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

I expect aluminium for Giulia at least for doors, fronte and back of the car. That will significantly reduce weight of the vehicle while retaining of good NVH properties thanks to steel body. Full Aluminium body like in new Jaguar is mostly nthing more than a good marketing because you loose weight gains with more usage of isolation if you want to achieve good NVH.

CFRP roof will be just icing on the cake for new Giulia and will be excellent fit in goal to have more centered and more down mass distribution.

aluminium on all closures

Link al commento

Un altro esempio abbastanza valido di convivenza alluminio / acciaio.

http://i62.tinypic.com/nf349h.jpg

Per la fibra si carbonio su 952 sarei più dubbioso ... soprattutto per quel che riguarda i costi ... come qualcuno ha detto, magari confinata a qualche elemento solo sulla QV.

Le opinioni sono come le palle: ognuno ha le sue

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.