Vai al contenuto

FCA - Product Plan (Notizie - Riassunto a pag. 1)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20141012/OEM01/141019972/fiat-chrysler-crowns-merger-with-wall-street-debut

Con tutta la liquidità che c'è in giro al costo di una pera bacata ? Sinceramente a me me viè da :lol: ! Ciò non toglie che se non si fanno le cose come si deve Maglione fa ancora in tempo a mandare tutto a put.....ne ! :mrgreen:

Non c'entra niente, sul NYSE il settore Automotive è giù nel cesso in questo momento. Infatti Cashonne ha saggiamente deciso di non fare un IPO ma un semplice listing. Magari quando il settore migliorerà, proverà a vendere azioni nuove sul mercato e raccattare un po' di cash a valutazioni molto più vantaggiose (sempre che riesca a spiegare come cacchio funziona FCA agli analisti, missione non da poco).

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Non c'entra niente, sul NYSE il settore Automotive è giù nel cesso in questo momento. Infatti Cashonne ha saggiamente deciso di non fare un IPO ma un semplice listing. Magari quando il settore migliorerà, proverà a vendere azioni nuove sul mercato e raccattare un po' di cash a valutazioni molto più vantaggiose (sempre che riesca a spiegare come cacchio funziona FCA agli analisti, missione non da poco).

Vero........esistono valutazioni di settore, ma imho anche valutazioni di natura macroeconomica.....La riduzione del costo del denaro porta inevitabilmente ad una riduzione, nell'allocazione del capitale, della percezione/valutazione del rischio connesso al/ai potenziale/i investimento/i - senza contare i costi connessi alla valutazione medesima, fenomeno questo tanto più rilevante quanto più la liquidità è alta ed a costi contenuti.

P.S.: "Non c'entra niente": cerchiamo di essere un po' meno tranchant nei giudizi o quanto meno nella forma con cui sono espressi ;)........e si è vero sono uno str.....o permaloso...........ma solo di lunedì...poi miglioro :mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Se vi piace veder suonare le campanelle :mrgreen:, al seguente link c'è la diretta:

NYSE Closing Bell on Livestream

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-12/fiat-chrysler-moves-to-nyse-in-challenge-to-detroit-two.html

[h=1]Fiat Chrysler Moves to NYSE in Challenge to Detroit Two[/h] By Mark Clothier and Madeline O’Leary Oct 13, 2014 5:22 PM GMT+0200

Oct. 13 (Bloomberg) -- Fiat-Chrysler begins trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday under the ticker FCA. The merged Italian-American company is looking to boost its status as the number-seven automobile manufacturer. Bloomberg's Sam Grobart takes a look at Chrysler's best and worst performing makes and models. Video by: Alyssa Zahler, Henry Gretzinger. (Source: Bloomberg) Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV rose in its New York Stock Exchange debut, which gives U.S. investors more opportunity to tap into the growing global market for cars and trucks and to take a chance on a debt-burdened automaker.

The shares rose 1 percent to $8.91 at 11:17 a.m. New York time. Fiat Chrysler stock today moved to the NYSE from the Milan stock exchange and is trading under the FCAU ticker after closing on Oct. 10 at the equivalent of $8.76 a share. The new Fiat Chrysler, with ambitions to increase vehicles sales by almost 60 percent, will be legally registered in the Netherlands with a London headquarters.

The combination of Auburn Hills, Michigan-based Chrysler Group LLC with Turin, Italy-based Fiat SpA (F) forms the seventh-largest global automaker. It lacks a large presence in China and its debt load could impede growth by limiting further merger options. And yet Fiat Chrysler ranks No. 4 in the lucrative U.S. market, where it has increased sales for 4 1/2 years.

The company offers exotic sports cars by Ferrari and Maserati, efficient Fiats, and comfortable minivans. It also has Ram pickups and the iconic Jeep sport-utility vehicle brand to line up against U.S. rivals General Motors Co. (GM) and Ford Motor Co.

ivTdCpFf8whY.jpg Photographer: Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne said, “As a car... Read More

“As a car company, as a global producer of vehicles, I think we’re fully equivalent to the other Detroit two,” Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne told reporters Oct. 10 in metro Detroit. “And the objective in coming to New York as a stock listing is really to get us evaluated and benchmarked against them.”

[h=2]Increased Visibility[/h] Being traded in New York increases Fiat Chrysler’s exposure to the financial community, said Joe Phillippi, president of AutoTrends Consulting. It gives U.S.-focused investors more opportunity to buy into the automaker Lee Iacocca once saved and that was salvaged out of bankruptcy in 2009 by Marchionne and Fiat.

“Trading in Milan dramatically limits interest. Trading in New York, in fact, opens up the company to retail investors, and probably to certain types of institutional investors, too,” Phillippi said by telephone. “A lot of people remember the Chrysler of the late ’80s and into the ’90s, when the stock did extraordinarily well on its own.”

Marchionne said last month that he sees the potential to create a new No. 1 in the auto industry. The capital required to develop and produce new vehicles will necessitate consolidation, he said.

[h=2]Little Flexibility[/h] Fiat Chrysler “will be ready to participate” in industry consolidation that might take place over the next five to 10 years “if it makes sense,” said Chairman John Elkann, 38, scion of the company’s founding Agnelli family. He hired Marchionne in 2004, when the Turin-based manufacturer was near bankruptcy.

For now, with Fiat Chrysler carrying $12.3 billion in industrial debt, major combinations aren’t realistic, said Richard Hilgert, an analyst with Morningstar Inc. (MORN) in Chicago.

“There’s no funding available to make purchases for the time being and the debt acts like a poison pill to any prospective buyers,” he said.

Fiat Chrysler combined is better able to compete with heavyweights such as GM, Volkswagen AG and Toyota Motor Corp. (7203) Marchionne said last month that the typical pre-listing road show for investors will take place later this year.

The automaker’s new board will meet in late October and evaluate its capital structure, including weighing the possibility of issuing new stock, Marchionne has said. The company filed Oct. 10 for a possible sale of shares held in treasury.

[h=2]Ambitious Plans[/h] Marchionne has ambitious plans for the combined company, aiming to increase net income fivefold to about $6.3 billion (5 billion euros) in 2018, backed by a $61 billion investment program that calls for more upscale vehicles and doubling worldwide Jeep sales by pushing the off-road brand beyond its American roots.

He sees Fiat Chrysler climbing a spot to sixth place in the global ranking by expanding sales. Fiat Chrysler has said it will sell 7 million cars in 2018, compared with last year’s 4.4 million. Ford is currently sixth-largest, with 6.3 million cars and trucks sold last year. CEO Mark Fields set a goal of increasing vehicle sales by more than 3 million by 2020.

Whether Fiat Chrysler can crack the top six, it’s a much stronger company now than either Fiat or Chrysler Group would be without teaming up.

[h=2]Improved Quality[/h] “Chrysler and Fiat together are very different than they were,” David Cole, chairman emeritus of the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor, Michigan, said in an interview. “Just from a Chrysler perspective, the company has had very strong sales in the U.S. in recent months. A few years back, the quality of the product was suspect. But Chrysler has dramatically improved its products across the board.”

Investors are skeptical of Marchionne’s lofty targets. The shares fell 12 percent the day after Fiat Chrysler executives laid out what Marchionne said will be his last five-year plan. Of the 32 analysts who’ve followed the stock while it traded in Milan, 11 recommend buying it.

Among analysts’ concerns are the ability to expand Jeep in Europe and Asia and whether Alfa Romeo can become a luxury auto brand able to compete with top German makes: Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

[h=2]‘Starting Its Life’[/h] While Hilgert says the shares are under-valued and should trade for $18, he cautioned that the stock isn’t for everyone.

“Only investors willing to accept the risk of a turnaround company with a highly leveraged balance sheet, operating in an industry that is cyclical, capital-intense and highly competitive should consider owning the shares,” Hilgert wrote in a note to investors Oct. 9.

Marchionne, who saved Fiat 10 years ago, then Chrysler five years ago, said he’s looking forward to the growth that the combined company can achieve in what he has said will be his last five-year plan.

“FCA is starting its life on Monday,” he said Oct. 10. “Its future is just about ready to be written. Let us write it.”

:D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

E meno male che doveva arrivare a bordo di una Maser e basta !!!!!!!! :lol:

Megalomonne !!!!!! :mrgreen:

20141013_103235.jpg20141013_105247.jpg20141013_105915.jpg500.jpgRam.jpg20141013_113722.jpgFCANYSE.jpg

20141013_110022.jpg

P.S.per chi si chiedesse che fine ha fatto la bandiera italiana, la stessa era stata issata inizialmente per poi essere momentaneamente rimossa in quanto giudicata non sufficientemente stirata.

1: prima........

20141013_110629.jpg

2: dopo...............

bandiera.jpg

Link al commento

Vero........esistono valutazioni di settore, ma imho anche valutazioni di natura macroeconomica.....La riduzione del costo del denaro porta inevitabilmente ad una riduzione, nell'allocazione del capitale, della percezione/valutazione del rischio connesso al/ai potenziale/i investimento/i - senza contare i costi connessi alla valutazione medesima, fenomeno questo tanto più rilevante quanto più la liquidità è alta ed a costi contenuti.

P.S.: "Non c'entra niente": cerchiamo di essere un po' meno tranchant nei giudizi o quanto meno nella forma con cui sono espressi ;)........e si è vero sono uno str.....o permaloso...........ma solo di lunedì...poi miglioro :mrgreen:

Non c'entra niente di nuovo :D

Ma adesso anche "non c'entra niente" può essere inteso come offesa? Mah...

Vedila così: hai un sacco di soldi da spendere e hai sotto gli occhi due macchine: una bella ma dall'affidabilità ignota (FCAU), e un'altra bella e affidabile (uno stock qualsiasi in un'altro settore che è in crescita stabile). Quale scegli? I fondi fanno esattamente così, anche perché a meno che ci siano premi di mezzo, al fine manager non gli torna niente in tasca a rischiare inutilmente.

Bravissimi! vediamo se i canali di news principali riprendono la notizia.

e bravissimi ad aver messo le 3 bandiere dei centri di FCA: Italia, USA e Brasile. Dell'ultimo molti giornalisti tendono a dimenticarsene quando scrivono di FCA, o lo trattano solo come un mercato da terzo mondo. La c'è un centro fatto e finito.

Link al commento

Non c'entra niente di nuovo :D

Ma adesso anche "non c'entra niente" può essere inteso come offesa? Mah...

Vedila così: hai un sacco di soldi da spendere e hai sotto gli occhi due macchine: una bella ma dall'affidabilità ignota (FCAU), e un'altra bella e affidabile (uno stock qualsiasi in un'altro settore che è in crescita stabile). Quale scegli? I fondi fanno esattamente così, anche perché a meno che ci siano premi di mezzo, al fine manager non gli torna niente in tasca a rischiare inutilmente.

Bravissimi! vediamo se i canali di news principali riprendono la notizia.

e bravissimi ad aver messo le 3 bandiere dei centri di FCA: Italia, USA e Brasile. Dell'ultimo molti giornalisti tendono a dimenticarsene quando scrivono di FCA, o lo trattano solo come un mercato da terzo mondo. La c'è un centro fatto e finito.

E difatti è proprio quella la parolina magica che spesso e volentieri incide, soprattutto quando la liquidità è a prezzi di saldo :D.

Per chi è interessato, liveblog direttamente dal Nyse ad opera di America24, con foto e molto altro:

http://america24.com/news/fiat-chrysler-al-nyse-passaggio-simbolico-epocale

:D

Maglione ed Elkann, sorvegliati dal guardiano Ranieri, durante la conferenza stampa all'interno del Nyse:

002486226.jpg

Qui di seguito potete vedere "Papa" Maglione che bacia i "pupi" prima d'entrare al Nyse:

002486223.jpg

:mrgreen:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.