Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?  

557 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

15 ore fa, guidomaluccio dice:

Oppure in luoghi alternativi.....:-D...Non lontano da casa mia c'e' un complesso industriale,iniziato nel 2003,poi abbandonato,mai terminato,con tanto di viabilita' in perfetto ordine,ma al quale non si puo' accedere per vie normali.Con gli anni,ci siamo ricavati una strada dalla campagna circostante per potervi entrare con le auto.C'e' un meraviglioso rettilineo di 1400 metri,l'asfalto in perfetto ordine,perche' mai calpestato.Li andiamo sovente a "provare" le nostre auto.Soprattutto sul quarto di miglio...:agree:

Oh,io non vi ho detto niente,eh!:pinoc:

oddio!!!!!!!

una pista da test drive gratis è sempre stato il mio sogno!

• Ahah! 1

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

E' cominciata la festa di fine anno di Motor Trend: Best Driver's Car Competition 2017.

Sesta posizione per la Giulia.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-6th-place-2017-best-drivers-car/

The only sedan in the 2017 Best Driver's Car competition

It’s more than a roll-off-the-tongue mouthful. The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is here to put Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, and Cadillac on notice. The Giulia was the only sedan in this year’s competition, and it never once blinked at its supercar foes.

The big gun in its arsenal: a 2.9-liter twin-turbocharged V-6 pounding out 505 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. The only transmission option is an eight-speed automatic with closely spaced gear ratios backed up by an electronically controlled limited-slip differential. An auto-opening sport exhaust keeps things loud, and adjustable dampers keep the tires pressed into the pavement. Carbon-ceramic brakes are optional (we went for them), and regardless of material, the brakes are electronically actuated, not mechanically. At 3,749 pounds, the Giulia is lighter than several of the two-door cars in this test.

Between the curb weight and the powertrain, acceleration is a strong suit. Sixty mph is cleared in 3.9 seconds and the quarter mile in 12.1 seconds at 119.8 mph. The brake-by-wire system hauls it from 60 mph to 0 in 100 feet. On the skidpad it’ll pull an average 0.98 g, and on the figure eight it’ll do a 24.2-second lap at 0.84 average g.

“The car is wonderfully responsive and emits quite the cacophony of sounds. There is a wide array of cracks and pops: not sure if the car is in ecstasy or pain and whether it is intoxicating or disturbing. However, this is a car that does not like to drive slow and can chug and lurch in low gears. The steering in particular is incredible, almost to the point of being too twitchy. Don’t sneeze, or else you’ll veer off the road.” – Alisa Priddle

“So much balance and poise. Running up 198 in the Alfa felt like a ballerina on her way to winning Olympic gold in the 100-meter hurdles. When I attacked a corner a tad too hot, I expected a ton of understeer, but somehow the Alfa pointed itself in the right direction. This is a car you can drive hard and confidently. The engine is super eager, though I wasn’t completely enamored with its buzzy engine note.” – Erick Ayapana

“The easy, obvious, no questions asked, hands down winner of best driver’s sedan. You’re more insulated from sound and the sensation of velocity than with the rest of the contenders, but a quick peek down at the speedo reveals that you’re hitting 911 Turbo speeds. It could use a head-up display for that reason, because if you’re shifting gears yourself, above 5,000 rpm the engine note doesn’t change. Power is deceptive, grip is AWD-like, joy is high. I love this thing. Although, in this competition it feels large.

“A midpack car for me, but only based on the quality of the rest of the competition. I have nothing bad to say about this amazing sedan.” – Jonny Lieberman

“Best-driving sedan you can buy, full stop. Makes several of these sports coupes seem boring. Steers like a super car. Super quick and precise. Wonderful chassis to back it up. Feels so light and nimble.

“Great power, right up until it decided to impose a new 5,000-rpm rev limiter instead of 6,800. No warnings, no nothing. It just would not rev above 5k in any gear. Put it back in auto, and it downshifted and put the revs over 6, but then it wouldn’t give me any throttle until they came back down. It turns out it’s an overheat protection mode we tripped on the last run of the day. When it’s cool, it revs very, very quick. I found myself running out of revs several times. It feels like it wants to keep pulling.

“Fantastic grip all around. It doesn’t want to let go, and ESC keeps you on point without making itself known.” – Scott Evans

“This might be the best handling sedan I have driven in 25 years of automotive journalism. The way it puts down power, the way it reacts with a snap to attention, the way it never seems to be caught unaware. Be wary of soft brakes when the car is cold, which can catch you out. It’s a little bit turbulent over frost heaves. But that is just part of the fun. You can’t believe a sedan is actually doing this level of work; there is so much room behind the driver for passengers, plus a Costco-ready trunk. And yet the Giulia is going toe to toe with world-class supercars.” – Mark Rechtin

RANDY SAYS

“I think that there is maybe some very sophisticated controls operating beneath the surface. Probably electronics that vary how the car behaves. It changes its balance. Sometimes it’s really super neutral; it turns supernaturally. I’m thinking that’s the diff because it’s a sensation I don’t normally feel. The car is not turning just from the front. It’s yawing right around the center. I didn’t like the inconsistency because I never knew what I was going to get. I seemed like the harder I drove it, the less of that yaw effect I had, and it just turned into a pretty strong midcorner understeer. And it put down power very well—it has a lot of power. It is hard-working little motor.

“It felt like it had a ton of grip. It just varied. Same with the braking. Sometimes it stopped really, really well, sometimes not as much. A couple times I felt more braking come in right near the end with no change in pedal pressure. In fact, it was late enough in both the corners that I was probably releasing pedal pressure. And it came in harder. Which is, I think, something the Alfa does. You get beyond a point on the pressure, and you don’t get any more brake, you probably get more ABS.

“I like the car, it’s very sporting. And it sounded good, ran through the gears, and the transmission shifted terrifically. It likes to be driven aggressively. It rewards it.”

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Grazie! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

5 minuti fa, Dallebu dice:

Poco più di due anni fa pensare di leggere qualcosa del genere di un'Alfa Romeo sarebbe stata pura fantascienza.

E invece.....:si: :pippa:

• Mi Piace 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Per i fortunatissimi possessori di Giulia Q nonché smanettoni Pogea dopo mesi di test a deliberato lo scarico completo con certificazione TÜV per Giulia Q, completamente artigianale per 3999 euro, 4275 con terminali in carbonio. Con modifica software aperto anche in dynamic per 399€, invece incluso con modifica certificata TÜV della centralina stage 1 per una potenza di 580cv e 720nm. 

Bestiale il tutto, dicono che lo scarico regge fino a 700cv, come dire che il motore può andare oltre stage 1, infatti nel configuratore ci sono state 1 plus e stage 2 ma ancora senza dati. 

IMG_5930.JPG

• Mi Piace 4
  • Wow! 2

Non ti curar di loro, ma sgomma e sorpassa....

Link al commento

Mi viene da sorridere...questo kit lo conosciamo a memoria da mesi.....il mio amico possessore di Giulia Q sta impazzendo...e' stufo di finire sempre per ultimo quando smanettiamo un po' e soprattutto in pista.Noi ovviamente lo pressiamo amichevolmente perche' lo compri....e' tutta una presa in giro del tipo "montalo che altrimenti non va avanti sta macchina..." :rosi: e lui se la prende..:-D ormai andiamo avanti da un pezzo,anche sua morosa ci ha rimproverato di metterlo "sulla cattiva strada":-D...Piu' che altro ha qualche timore per la garanzia ufficiale,ma secondo me mica resiste cosi' tanto...:timido:

• Ahah! 2
Link al commento