Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?  

557 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace l'Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Che il chip tuning fosse testato e pubblicizzato da un po', cioè febbraio è noto, lo scarico invece è nuovo, il pacchetto chip tuning TÜV certified con scarico TÜV certified non era invece così automatico e può essere installato con la garanzia. 

Non ti curar di loro, ma sgomma e sorpassa....

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Dal tubo, il video del giro di pista a Laguna Seca:

• Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

12 ore fa, pixhell dice:

Per i fortunatissimi possessori di Giulia Q nonché smanettoni Pogea dopo mesi di test a deliberato lo scarico completo con certificazione TÜV per Giulia Q, completamente artigianale per 3999 euro, 4275 con terminali in carbonio. Con modifica software aperto anche in dynamic per 399€, invece incluso con modifica certificata TÜV della centralina stage 1 per una potenza di 580cv e 720nm. 

Bestiale il tutto, dicono che lo scarico regge fino a 700cv, come dire che il motore può andare oltre stage 1, infatti nel configuratore ci sono state 1 plus e stage 2 ma ancora senza dati. 

IMG_5930.JPG

scarico e chip tuning costano 9140 euro ..

Imagination is more important than knowledge.."Albertino Einstein"

Link al commento

8 ore fa, adm2000 dice:

dalla lesione sul parabrezza si direbbe che l'hanno un po' maltrattata sui cordoli...

dallo stato delle gomme, o le hanno cambiate dopo il test e poi hanno fatto le 30 belle foto che vedete nel loro sito, o il danno era gia presente all'arrivo della vettura..Certamente questa auto ha subito dei trattamenti interessanti in pista essendo una dimostrativa, visto lo stato dell'active aero splitter in carbonio.

2017-Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-QF-front-01-1.jpg

Modificato da Savage
  • Mi Piace 1

Link al commento

34 minuti fa, Savage dice:

scarico e chip tuning costano 9140 euro ..

So solo cosa sta a listino inclusa iva, in teoria sia arriva a 6352...hai fatto richiesta?

scarico 3999

chip  ?  (Su 4c stage 1 clone 1899, che sono i prezzi anche per m3 comp)

tüv 149

garanzia 305

insatallazione ?

Non ti curar di loro, ma sgomma e sorpassa....

Link al commento

1 ora fa, pixhell dice:

So solo cosa sta a listino inclusa iva, in teoria sia arriva a 6352...hai fatto richiesta?

scarico 3999

chip  ?  (Su 4c stage 1 clone 1899, che sono i prezzi anche per m3 comp)

tüv 149

garanzia 305

insatallazione ?

si ho mandato una mail e mi ha risposto cosi , ma sto attendendo altri dati più precisi e ti farò sapere se mi rispondono (non sono velocissimi)..

• Mi Piace 1

Link al commento

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/another-week-with-2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio/

Another Week With: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Bravo. Bravo. Encore. Encore.

By: Arthur St. Antoine | Photography by: Arthur St. AntoinePatrick M. Hoey September 22, 2017

We’ve spilled a lot of ink over Alfa’s top Giulia sedan, the blazing, 505-horsepower Quadrifoglio—from George Kacher’s first-ever drive in Europe way back in May, 2016, to my own first-U.S. drive six months later to a weeklong drive by our Eric Weiner last summer.

So why am I posting yet another write-up now? Because the Quadrifoglio (a.k.a. “QV”) is simply one of the most evocative, most exhilarating, most grin-generating automobiles I’ve driven all year. A week piloting one in and around my hometown of Los Angeles only confirmed all the good vibes I picked up during my brief introduction to the car in Northern California a year ago.

The moment you first turn the steering wheel you know you’re sitting in something different, something special. The QV boasts some of the quickest steering I’ve ever experienced in a road car—it’s almost go-kart quick. And that’s a very good thing. This Giulia wears its sporting pretensions right out front. It’s always ready to play, hungry to dive for the next apex; it never feels languid or bored or asleep. Drivers looking for vehicular calm should look elsewhere: the QV is as lively as a Labrador retriever puppy, and it will never let you just sit back and chill. Even just navigating city streets, the QV feels like it’s straining at the leash. In this Alfa, you’re gonna play. Always.

When I first drove the car around Sonoma Raceway a year ago, it was raining. Hard. Thus, I came away from my drive with no good feel for the QV’s handling limits or cornering prowess. This time, though, my favorite mountain byways near Malibu were bone-dry—and the QV proved every bit the stormer I’d assumed it would be. In concert with the ultra-quick steering, the firm ride and meaty Pirelli performance tires (245/35ZR19s in front, 285/30ZR19s in back) helped deliver huge gobs of stick and cornering response. Understeer is almost nonexistent (credit a torque-vectoring rear diff), and even with the Pro Drive Mode selector set to Dynamic (the second-liveliest setting) it’s possible to prod the rear end out—thanks to the balance of the car and the engine’s massive output. Switch into Race (no stability controls) and the QV can quickly be a handful when pushing hard. That mode is best reserved for the track. “Sideways” and “public roads” don’t mix.

My test car included the optional carbon-ceramic Brembos ($5,500). As I noted in Sonoma, they’re on the touchy side—you need a delicate foot to keep the nose from taking a dive—but they’re enormously powerful. I hammered up and down through some of SoCal’s best squiggly asphalt, and the binders remained fully on duty the entire time. The Giulia QV stops as well as a Porsche—and that’s saying a lot, especially given its near-two-ton curb weight.

You need great brakes in a sports sedan like this because, wow, the QV runs like the IRS is after it. The twin-turbo, 2.9-liter V-6 under the hood is Ferrari-sourced, essentially the 488GTB’s V-8 minus two cylinders. Specific output is a phenomenal 174 horsepower per liter; the little six punches way above its weight class. Alfa claims a 0 to 60 mph time of just 3.8 seconds, and I have no reason to doubt that figure. There’s little turbo lag; squeeze the throttle, the mill builds boost fast, and then—bam!—you’re screaming toward the next corner in a furious rush of Rosso Competizione paint ($2,200) and howling quad exhausts. This Alfa defines the word “electrifying.”

The icing on this Italian torta is the eight-speed automatic shifter. When I first saw the Giulia QV, I was surprised and disappointed that it lacked a dual-clutch transmission. But then I tried the paddle-shift eight-speed—and became an instant convert. This unit can click off gear changes in just 100 milliseconds, so it’s a “slushbox” in name only. Hurling through the two-lanes around Malibu, the eight-speed was a brilliant dance partner, delivering instant shifts up or down any time I banged onto one of the big paddles. In Dynamic the upshifts come hard enough that you feel abang! in your backside. It’s a thrilling, track car-like experience—ferocious engine, split-second turn-in, lightning shifts, stupendous braking, massive cornering power. When you finally slow down, it feels like you’ve just spent the past ten minutes bouncing around inside an industrial laundry dryer. The QV delivers a workout around every degree of the friction circle.

Yes, it’s unfailingly playful, but the Giulia QV is no bare-bones sporting rig. The cockpit is a feast of standard leather and carbon fiber trim, within which you’ll find such amenities as a rear backup camera, keyless entry and start, an 8.8-inch color display with nav, and a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel. The car is awash in carbon fiber elsewhere, too—including the roof, hood, front and rear splitters, and an optional carbon-fiber steering wheel ($400). My tester also included a driver-assistance package ($1,200) with a bunch of active safety systems, plus a Harmon Kardon premium audio system ($900).

Almost $85K all-in isn’t chump change, but the Guilia QV rewards that investment with a driving experience that’s unique in its segment. Nothing else drives with the immediacy and zesty Italian flavor of this Alfa sedan.

You can bet another one of us is going to spend some more quality time in a Guila QV at the first opportunity.

• Mi Piace 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento