Vai al contenuto

Brevetto Ford per la riduzione dell'impatto ambientale da autoveicoli: monociclo da ruota automobile

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://gizmodo.com/ford-wants-to-turn-your-car-s-back-wheel-into-a-batpod-1750082495

Ford Wants to Turn Your Car’s Back Wheel Into a Batpod

Ford Wants to Turn Your Car’s Back Wheel Into a Batpod12

A patent filed by Ford a few weeks ago reveals a rather unorthodox alternative to throwing a bicycle in your trunk. Like the Batpod that ejected from the Batmobile in The Dark Knight, the back wheel of your car could quickly transform into a self-balancing electric unicycle.

The design resembles the one-wheeled self-balancing RYNO we tried out last year. The seat, handlebars, battery, and upper section of Ford’s self-propelled unicycle would hide in your vehicle’s trunk until, say, you needed to complete the last mile of your commute in a crowded downtown core, or just wanted to go for a joyride.

Ford Wants to Turn Your Car’s Back Wheel Into a Batpod

The vehicle would also feature an automated jack system so that raising your vehicle and popping the back wheel off would be a lot easier than it is now when it comes to changing a tire. And presumably there would be some built-in system to make it easier to merge the wheel with the upper portion of the unicycle because neither part would be particularly light or easy to carry.

Don’t go running to your local Ford dealer demanding this feature just yet, though. A filed patent is a far cry from an actual product, and there’s no indication that Ford even has a working prototype yet. The company just wants to make sure that no one else, not even Batman, can offer this feature on their rides.

Che figata ! B-)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

In questo modo è pure più complicato che te "zottano" la macchina ! :lol:

• Mi Piace 2

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

53 minuti fa, owluca dice:

ma usare lo ruotino di scorta ?

Probabilmente, una volta sistemato "l'accrocco" nel portabagagli, non c'è posto per il ruotino :)

Link al commento

Tanto vale mettere uno di questi nel baule

HTB1qLpMFVXXXXaIXXXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg

hooters_on_hummer2_op_496x600.jpg

ATTENZIONE! Le fiche non sono comprese nella confezione e vanno comprate (o gonfiate) a parte.

Modificato da TonyH
  • Mi Piace 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

34 minuti fa, pennellotref dice:

Probabilmente, una volta sistemato "l'accrocco" nel portabagagli, non c'è posto per il ruotino :)

e quindi probabilmente ti prendi il cric e la chiave e ti sviti la ruota?

ma come ho fatto a non pensarci ?

29 minuti fa, TonyH dice:

Tanto vale mettere uno di questi nel baule

HTB1qLpMFVXXXXaIXXXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg

hooters_on_hummer2_op_496x600.jpg

ATTENZIONE! Le fiche non sono comprese nella confezione e vanno comprate (o gonfiate) a parte.

allora non mi intressa

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

ma usare lo ruotino di scorta ?

Quella usata è una motoruota (credo), dubito che un domani facciano i motoruotini si scorta :)

Inviato dal mio OnePlus Two

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

non so cosa intendi con motoruota,

ma è sciurament epiù smeplice modificare 1 (uno) ruotino

che non modificare 4 cerchioni per adattarli all'suo e renderli faiclmente 

sganciabili e riattaccabili (che altimenti lo avrebbero giù inventato)

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento