Vai al contenuto

pennellotref

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Quest'anno, per Detroit, FCA fa le cose in grande ! Effetti speciali a profusione con il debutto di una piattaforma espositiva totalmente rinnovata e sviluppata internamente, che ha richiesto un gran dispendio di mezzi anche solo per il trasporto e l'installazione. E poi dicono che Maglione ha il braccino corto..........:lol:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160108/RETAIL03/160109847/1115

FCA aims to dazzle with bigger, bolder 'Gears' display

AR-160109847.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=2016010
The display, dubbed Gears, makes extensive use of 10,000 square feet of video and LED displays to highlight each of the automaker's U.S. brands.

Photo credit: David Phillips

Larry P. Vellequette Twitter RSS feed 
Automotive News
January 8, 2016 - 2:06 pm ET

DETROIT -- Fiat Chrysler is stuck in the corner at this year’s Detroit auto show -- and the automaker couldn’t be happier.

The move to the northwest corner of Detroit’s Cobo Center from the center of the floor has allowed FCA to completely overhaul its displays for the first time in 15 years.

The result: more floor space (60,000 square feet vs. 52,000 in 2014), more vehicles on display (69 this year vs. 62 in 2014) and a dazzling new, once-an-hour multimedia light show sure to amp things up even more.

The display, dubbed Gears, makes extensive use of 10,000 square feet of video and LED displays to highlight each of the automaker’s U.S. brands, including Mopar.

V2-160109847.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=2016010

For about 40 minutes of each hour, the screens and displays highlight each individual brand in its own individual display space.

But for the other 20 minutes, the screens and large metallic rings above many of them will come alive with rotating displays choreographed to music and flashing lights meant to look like cogs in a large interwoven gearset.

During the show, each of FCA’s brands will get roughly two and a half minutes of airtime during each 20-minute set, an FCA spokeswoman explained, pushing a combined message for Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Mopar.

The display was designed internally at FCA, and built by George P. Johnson, the experiential marketing company that was also responsible for the Jeep Test Track that appears at the Chicago Auto Show and others.

V3-160109847.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=2016010
Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan reviews the Fiat Chrysler display at Cobo Center on Thursday.

The large metallic rings that simulate gears during the show were built in the United Kingdom and flown to Detroit from London in the cargo holds of seven 747s, FCA officials said.

FCA wouldn’t provide the cost of its new display, but did say it required over 100 semis to deliver it to Cobo.

Organizers say automakers and others have invested a combined $200 million for new displays at the 2016 Detroit auto show.

Presentazione nuovo Chrysler Town & Country:

http://livestream.com/FCALive/ChryslerBrandNAIAS

Maglione parlante a Detroit:

http://livestream.com/FCALive/FCANAIAS2016

N.B.: gli orari sono aggiornati al nostro fuso orario

:)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

No, come sempre quarti, anche se il distacco dal numero 3 (Toyota) si assottiglia. Ora sono a circa 200k dai giapponesi. La quota di mercato dovrebbe essere abbondantemente sopra il 12% :)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Parrebbe di no. Forse a New York.......:pen:

Link al commento