Vai al contenuto

Quanto ti piace la Tesla Model 3 2016?  

193 voti

1. 1. Quanto ti piace la Tesla Model 3 2016?

• Molto
    • Abbastanza
    • Poco
    • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/10/09/tesla-la-produzione-della-model-3-non-decolla-e-i-nodi-vengono-al-pettine/3901946/

Dei 1500 esemplari che dovevano essere prodotti a settembre, ne sono stati fornati solo 300. Sembra che diverse componenti delle auto siano state assemblate addirittura a mano. I grandi volumi, come previsto, stanno mettendo in difficoltà l'azienda di Elon Musk. Saltare i test sulla linea di assembaggio per guadagnare tempo sulle consegne si è rivelato un boomerang

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

seriamente: ma che minchia sta succedendo?

DMNkaZGVQAAXi7_.jpg

https://twitter.com/TSLAEE/status/919689224076619776/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latimes.com%2Fbusiness%2Fautos%2Fla-fi-hy-tesla-jobs-layoffs-20171016-story.html

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-tesla-jobs-layoffs-20171016-story.html

Tesla tells hundreds of its employees they're not good enough to work there

Firing hundreds of workers all at once is rare, at least in the auto industry. But Tesla Inc. does things differently.

Word leaked out Friday that the electric car, battery and solar roof company had bulk-fired several hundred employees.

The San Jose Mercury News, which broke that story, said Tesla made clear that workers were dismissed for subpar performance, not laid off. Layoffs tend be blamed on business conditions or overstuffed payrolls, not on job performance.

It’s unclear how many of the company’s 33,000 workers were cut. Tesla won’t pinpoint the number. News reports put it between 400 and 1200.

A factory employee told the Mercury News that about 60 fellow workers were told to head for the exits. The company said, however, that most of those dismissed work in administrative and sales jobs.

Some workers at the Tesla plant have been trying to organize a union.

Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk is well known as a demanding boss with a hard-driving personality. Lately, while his rocket company SpaceX seems to be doing well, he has been plagued with serious problems at Tesla.

The new compact Model 3 sedan, crucial to Tesla’s success, is off to a bad start. By the end of the year, the company has said, the company’s auto factory in Fremont, Calif., is supposed to be turning out Model 3s at monthly rate of 20,000 vehicles. At last report, however, the company has built only 260 of them. The factory, Musk has said, is “deep in production hell.”

At the same time, sales of the company’s existing Model S and Model X luxury cars are growing slowly, and have yet to crack 100,000 vehicles a year.

Firing large numbers of workers for bad performance by itself is not unprecedented. In the 1980s, General Electric CEO Jack Welch fired what the company deemed to be the bottom 10% of the executive workforce every year.

But those firings were staggered, based on clear objective measures, and the company discussed the process in detail with investors and with the media.

Thus far, Tesla has not said much at all.

The company reports third-quarter earnings in late October or early November — no specific date has been set. The firings won’t affect earnings for that quarter, which ended Sept. 30.

Depending on how quickly Tesla replaces the fired workers and whether most of those jobs are filled, the firings could have a positive effect on fourth-quarter and full-year earnings, lifting profit — or, more likely, easing losses — by a bit.

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento

2 minuti fa, Cosimo dice:

E' notorio (lo ha ammesso anche il diretto interessato) che il buon Elon si comporta sul lavoro un po' come Trump ai tempi di The Apprentice. Condotta tra l'altro abbastanza comune in USA: se ne dicono di ogni anche su Bezos....

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

4 minuti fa, Cosimo dice:

si, ok.. ma qui si no si capisce nemmeno quanti ne abbiano licenziati in un colpo solo. Dai 400 ai 1200.

Se Musk non si "sveglia" prima (consigliabile.....), immagino che alla prox cc con gli analisti sarà subissato di domande in materia e non potrà esimersi dal rispondere in modo chiaro (sempre che non siano prima i soci - e quindi il mercato - a chiedere dettagliate spiegazioni. Auspicabile.....). Imho, una cosa è certa: al primo calo di fatturato da un trimestre all'altro (o anche crescita gravemente insufficiente....), gli fanno uno short che se lo ricorderà per tutta la vita....

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento