Vai al contenuto

[Mitsubishi] Mitsubushi ammette di aver falsificato i dati sui consumi

Messaggi Raccomandati:

http://www.ilpost.it/2016/04/20/scandalo-mitsubishi-consumi/

ne hanno beccato un'altro... prevedo seppuku di massa

per gli admin non so se è opportuno aprire un nuovo topic distinguendo i barbatrucchi giapponesi e teutonici

"Der Innenraum lädt klar gegliedert und mit angenehmen Materialien ein; das Qualitätsniveau liegt etwa zwischen 3er BMW und Audi A4"   

Auto Motor und Sport - Alfa Romeo Giulia 2,2 JTDm - 15.05.2016

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Quelli della Mitsubishi sono recidivi....

"I rettilinei sono soltanto i tratti noiosi che collegano le curve" [sir Stirling Moss]

"La cosa più bella che può fare un uomo vestito è guidare di traverso" [Miki Biasion]

Seat Leon Copa 1.6Tdi  - Suzuki V-strom 650

Link al commento

9 minuti fa, bik dice:

Quelli della Mitsubishi sono recidivi....

hanno già peccato?

"Der Innenraum lädt klar gegliedert und mit angenehmen Materialien ein; das Qualitätsniveau liegt etwa zwischen 3er BMW und Audi A4"   

Auto Motor und Sport - Alfa Romeo Giulia 2,2 JTDm - 15.05.2016

Link al commento

4 minuti fa, saven dice:

hanno già peccato?

http://www.repubblica.it/online/economia/mitsu/mitsu/mitsu.html

"I rettilinei sono soltanto i tratti noiosi che collegano le curve" [sir Stirling Moss]

"La cosa più bella che può fare un uomo vestito è guidare di traverso" [Miki Biasion]

Seat Leon Copa 1.6Tdi  - Suzuki V-strom 650

Link al commento

http://www.autonews.com/article/20160420/OEM01/160429995/mitsubishi-admits-manipulating-fuel-economy-test-data

Mitsubishi admits manipulating fuel-economy test data

TOKYO -- Mitsubishi Motors Corp. admitted to manipulating test data involving 625,000 vehicles in order to improve fuel-economy claims.

The affected models include those supplied to Nissan Motor Co., which discovered the manipulation, according to a statement by Mitsubishi. The two companies are discussing compensation and Mitsubishi is also checking whether the cheating affected overseas models.

Mitsubishi Motors’ shares fell the most in more than a decade in Tokyo trading, plunging 15 percent, after saying it improperly handled fuel economy tests, making the Japanese carmaker the latest in the auto industry to come under scrutiny for regulatory misdeeds.

Mitsubishi is suspected of manipulating the load placed on the tires of four different models in order to make their fuel economy performance appear better, Kyodo news reported, citing an unidentified person. The company’s manipulation of tests would further intensify scrutiny of the auto industry after Volkswagen AG’s admission last year that it rigged diesel models with software to meet U.S. emissions standards.

“This may be different from Volkswagen’s issue, but the market has become very sensitive to such kind of news,” Seiji Sugiura, an analyst at Tokai Tokyo Research Center, said by phone. “It may have a similar impact in terms of sales and the company’s reputation.”

An internal company probe revealed the mishandled testing involved four models including the eK minicar, Kyodo said.

Mitsubishi Motors President Tetsuro Aikawa and two other executives bowed in apology at a briefing in Tokyo. Nissan, which rebadges the eK model and sells the car as the Nissan DayZ in Japan, declined to comment.

Mitsubishi’s disclosure risks doing further damage to consumers’ trust in car companies’ fuel economy claims. Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. agreed to pay fines and forfeit emissions credits in late 2014 to settle U.S. claims they overstated mileage ratings. Ford lowered ratings for hybrid models in both 2014 and 2013.

The Japanese automaker has been seeking to restore confidence in its vehicles for more than a decade after a series of scandals led the carmaker to seek multiple bailouts from Mitsubishi group companies. Mitsubishi had covered up defects involving flawed axles that could lead wheels to detach.

“It’s again bad for the company’s image,” Sugiura said. “It’s not the first time for Mitsubishi to have this kind of issue, and this definitely won’t help them rebuild their reputation.”

Mitsubishi sold 95,342 vehicles in the U.S. in 2015, a 23 percent increase over the prior year. Through the first quarter of this year, sales are up 6 percent.

:)

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Ma veramente c'è chi crede ai dati dichiarati delle case?

Paradossalmente sarà più facile dimostrare la truffa in questo caso che non nel caso della VW con il distinguo che i crucchi hanno creato danni ambientali.

Link al commento

18 ore fa, Nicola_P dice:

Paradossalmente sarà più facile dimostrare la truffa in questo caso che non nel caso della VW con il distinguo che i crucchi hanno creato danni ambientali.

I consumi sono correlati alle emissioni. Se i consumi sono superiori al dichiarato, anche le emissioni sono superiori al dichiarato...

Link al commento

Non è cosi. le emissioni di certe sostanze sono limitate con catalizzatori e filtri vari, la dipendenza dai consumi non è così ovvia.

In più le emissioni dipendono molto da come avviene la combustione e dalla miscela aria/carburante.

A parità di consumi puoi avere un range di emissioni molto variabile.

Modificato da 8coibaf
  • Mi Piace 4
Link al commento