Vai al contenuto

Car of the Year 2017

Messaggi Raccomandati:

The Candidates 2017

Seven candidates form the list of nominees for Car of the Year 2017 award after a first vote of the 58 Jury members. The final vote to determine the single winner will be cast on March 2017. Each juror will apportion 25 points among at least five nominees and will state his/her voting criteria. The winner will be revealed on the eve of the Geneva Motorshow on March 6th, 2017.

Alfa Romeo Giulia
Citroen C3
Mercedes Classe E
Nissan Micra
Peugeot 3008
Toyota C-HR
Volvo S90/V90

http://www.caroftheyear.org/candidates/2017_1/coty

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Imho, vince Volvo. Se danno buca agli svedesi, Mercedes anche per me.

P.S.: però potrebbe darsi che Marpionne corrompa la giuria con una bella fornitura a vita di maglioncini blu autografati :lol: :mrgreen:. E allora in questo caso.....:lol: :-P

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social