Vai al contenuto

reckoner00

Messaggi Raccomandati:

11 ore fa, Kippur dice:

Ma no..
Non so di chi sia il progetto, ma telaio e sospensioni sembrano raffinate.

☏ Nexus 5 ☏

Per carità, immagino.... io mi riferivo solo allo stile.....

365GT-4BB.jpg.d8eec3919186d3fdfc3eb116bcf4f0e6.jpg "Ovunque andrai ci sarà sempre un Pandino guidato da un anziano che ti taglierà la strada..."

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

https://jalopnik.com/the-hatch-excellent-2018-kia-stinger-will-start-at-32-1818811469

The Hatch-Tacular 2018 Kia Stinger Will Start At $32,795: Report [UPDATED WITH OFFICIAL FIGURES]

The sporty Korean sedan with a hatch that came along and stole our hearts now has a price tag.

(Update: A Kia spokesperson responded with the 2018 Kia Stinger’s official pricing:

• $31,900 for base Stinger 2.0T
  • $37,000 for Stinger Premium 2.0T
  • $39,000 for GT 3.3 T
  • $43,500 for GT1 3.3T
  • $49,500 for GT2 3.3 T
  • AWD $2,200 for all models
  • Destination $895

The person noted that these are estimates and could change before the car goes on sale in December.)

The base-model Stinger, powered by a 255-horsepower turbocharged four-cylinder engine will cost $32,795 right off the bat. The 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 rear-driven version, with 365 HP, will start at $39,895. An additional all-wheel-drive option is available for $2,200.

And a fully loaded AWD Stinger could allegedly set you back about $51,000. All these figures are courtesy of The Car Connection. We have reached out to Kia ourselves to independently verify these figures and will update if we hear back.

So! First impressions: The price is a liiiiiittle high for a Kia, but when you consider what you’re getting, then it seems way more justified. For example, a BMW 340i (yes, I just went there) with 320 HP (notice: less!) already costs nearly $10,000 more than the RWD V6 Stinger. The one we tested in 2016 came out to be $58,420, mostly because of crap like a Track Handling Package.

Brand snobbery aside, though, I truly consider this a good bang-for-your-buck option. And how many other sedans have a hatch?

Qualcuno si dovrà preoccupare :attorno: ?

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 4 mesi fa...