Vai al contenuto

Maxwell61

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Confermata una produzione articolata di diversi modelli sul pianale MEB dedicato alle elettriche per VW, tra 2019 e 2022:

I.D. hatchback, the I.D. Cross SUV, the I.D. Lounge, I.D. AEROe, I.D. BUZZ

vw-id-lineup.jpg

Fans have been waiting a long time for VW to revive its iconic microbus. Finally, it seems, the company is going to give everyone what they’ve been asking for; the electric I.D. Buzz concept will make its way to production in the next few years. But it won’t be the only I.D. concept heading for the dealerships in the near future.

Thanks to an image acquired by Groen7.nl, we now know that the I.D. Buzz will be joined by the handsome I.D. hatchback, the I.D. Cross SUV, the I.D. Lounge, and the I.D. AEROe – the latter of which looks like it could be a streamlined, sporty coupe.

The I.D. Lounge and AEROe will be sold in the U.S. and China exclusively. VW has partnered with JAC to produce hybrid and electric vehicles in the region. The I.D. Cross will be sold in Europe and China, while the I.D. hatchback will be limited to Europe. The I.D. Buzz (or microbus) is expected to make its way to the U.S., but the company doesn’t specify region in the leaked image.

Production of the I.D. lineup will begin in 2019 with the hatchback, and carry on through 2022, finishing with the I.D. Buzz. The I.D. Cross, Lounge, and AEROe, will make their debuts sometime between 2020 and 2021. As far as powertrain specifics, the I.D. hatchback is expected to deliver 170 horsepower (125 kilowatts) and come with a range of anywhere from 250 to 370 miles (400 to 600 kilometers).

Part of the electric onslaught is thanks, in part, to lawsuits and penalties following Dieselgate. Apart from a $225 million fee, VW will be forced to launch three ZEVs in California by 2019. The I.D. range, along with a new e-Golf, will undoubtedly be the result of that.

vw_meb_modular_electric_platform_budd-e_

Ricordo che I.D. BUZZ era stato già confermato per la produzione in Gennaio 2017:

At last week's launch of the new Volkswagen Polo subcompact, Volkswagen brand head Herbert Diess told the British magazine Auto Express:

"Emotional cars are very important for the brand. We are selling loads of Beetles still, particularly in US markets. But we will also have the Microbus that we showed, which we have recently decided we will build."

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1111112_all-electric-vw-id-buzz-microbus-confirmed-for-production

01_2018-Volkswagen-VW-ID-Buzz-Concept-He

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

1 ora fa, gpat dice:

Quindi si torna alla trazione posteriore? Bel cambio di rotta...

Davanti metteranno strutture di assorbimento urto, se no il van con quella forma diventa impossibile da fare.

Van che tra l'altro e' troppo bello ?

Noto produzione in usa e china.

DAS AUTO

• Mi Piace 1

Di questi ne vendono a secchiate.

Vedrete.

[scritto in data 18 Luglio 2013 - Riferito a Jeep Cherokee]

Link al commento

• 10 mesi fa...
Inviato (modificato)

screen-shot-2018-04-26-at-10-58-23-am.jp

vw-id-concept-2-1.png?w=1500&h=&quality=

The Golf-sized I.D. is the one that was reportedly revealed this week in a report by Germany’s Bild (paywall).

They say that it will be called the ‘Neo’ and they claim that the picture above and below is the first image of the production version to be unveiled next year.

Here it is next to the official I.D. concept (left) unveiled last year:

The report reiterates the range that VW originally announced, which was a NEDC-rated range of “400 to 600 km” (~250 to 375 miles) depending on the battery pack configuration – though we expect it to drop significantly under the WLTP standard.

As for pricing, a Volkswagen executive said last year they were aiming for the mass-market vehicle to be “about $7,000 to $8,000 cheaper than the Model 3”.

The vehicle is expected to be first available in Europe, where Tesla has yet to confirm pricing for the Model 3, but it should result in a price for the I.D. concept, or now the VW Neo, of about 25,000 euros (~$30,000 USD).

Nei commenti all'articolo, qualcuno che forse ha letto l'articolo di Bild dice che il primo prototipo di produzione è nato in aprile e che la produzione parte a Novembre del prossimo anno. Ma non so, bisognerebbe leggere l'articolo di Bild. 

https://electrek.co/2018/04/26/vw-neo-production-electric-car-image-leaks-id-concept/

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento

Che originalità.

Meet-Pepper-SM.png

Ora: BMW M135i xDrive 306 cv

Nato su Alfa Giulia GT Junior 1600 >>> esordito su Opel Corsa 90 cv 1996 e BMW Serie 3 Compact 318td 90cv >>> fortificato su Alfa 147 1.6 120 cv 2002 e Alfa 156 1.9 JTD 116 cv >>> posteriorizzato su BMW E81 120d 177 cv e BMW E84 18d sDrive 143 cv

Link al commento

Momento questioni di “lana caprina”
Capisco sempre poco perché sulle auto elettriche (o ibride o plug-in) curano il più possibile l’aerodinamica, che ha spesso la meglio o comunque condiziona molto lo stile, e poi non carenano/occultano i tergicristalli.

Link al commento

On 27 aprile 2018 at 19:27, MarcoGT dice:

Momento questioni di “lana caprina”
Capisco sempre poco perché sulle auto elettriche (o ibride o plug-in) curano il più possibile l’aerodinamica, che ha spesso la meglio o comunque condiziona molto lo stile, e poi non carenano/occultano i tergicristalli.

Che poi la cura aereodinamica inizia ad essere un fattore non trascurabile da velocità almeno di 90km/h circa, alle basse velocità in città, dove l'elettrico dà il meglio di se, non é così rilevante.

Dove inizia a contare, per esempio in autostrada a 130 km/h, il vantaggio di una buona aereodinamica per l'elettrico viene in parte perso dalle condizioni di lavoro non ottimali a cui deve lavorare la batteria.

Un buon diesel ricco di coppia, con marce lunghe e buona aerodinamica per chi deve fare molti km in autostrada per me é ancora oggi la scelta migliore

Link al commento

1 ora fa, Lawrence11 dice:

Che poi la cura aereodinamica inizia ad essere un fattore non trascurabile da velocità almeno di 90km/h circa, alle basse velocità in città, dove l'elettrico dà il meglio di se, non é così rilevante.

Dove inizia a contare, per esempio in autostrada a 130 km/h, il vantaggio di una buona aereodinamica per l'elettrico viene in parte perso dalle condizioni di lavoro non ottimali a cui deve lavorare la batteria.

Un buon diesel ricco di coppia, con marce lunghe e buona aerodinamica per chi deve fare molti km in autostrada per me é ancora oggi la scelta migliore

Si ma il ragionamento funziona anche al contrario, proprio perché l'elettrico ha un handicap di efficienza in autostrada, a maggior ragione serve curare l'aerodinamica se si vuole renderla un'alternativa credibile general purpose. 

Poi se prendono la Golf come target deve andare sufficientemente bene per definizione in ogni circostanza. 

• Mi Piace 1

In my courtyard: 2019 Maserati Ghibli 250cv GranSport, 2017 Alfa Giulia 150cv

Link al commento