Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2 ore fa, TurboGimmo dice:

Chi mi spiega la faccenda della ventola radiatore?

Avete fatto caso che sto robo ha il variatore di fase, e il variatore di alzata delle valvole?

sti catz

per quello che ho capito hanno sostituito il motore della ventola con uno digitale a pulse-width modulation,invece di variare il voltaggio fornito variano la durata degli impulsi trasmessi ottenendo una riduzione o un aumento di voltaggio medio...

è lo stesso sistema che usano per regolare la luminosità degli schermi dei pc..

• Mi Piace 3
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Chi mi spiega gentilmente 'sta faccenda ? Ma il Sole non aveva detto che FCA non sapeva una cippa di elettrico e non sapeva dove mettere le mani (per tacere della cronica mancanza di denaro)? Delle due l'una: o il Sole tira "sole" (:mrgreen:) oppure so' arrivati i coreani a Torino-Auburn Hills.....:oddio:

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/01/ram-deploys-unique-air-cooled-motor-generator-system/

By Bozi Tatarevic on January 16, 2018

RAM-Mild-Hybrid-eTorque-610x450.jpg

Earlier today, we found out that the 2019 Ram 1500 will be offered with a mild hybrid option dubbed eTorque. Official fuel economy figures are not out yet, but FCA estimates the hybrid system should show around a 10 percent improvement over current figures. The system employs a motor-generator driven off the crankshaft that is similar to the GM BAS system in some ways.

The novel part of the Ram system is that it does not require liquid cooling on the V8 version and is instead air-cooled, which should reduce costs significantly.

eTorque-tensioner-610x418.jpg

The motor-generator is mounted in front of the intake manifold on the eight-cylinder version and runs off the crankshaft via an eight-rib belt that is similar to something you might find on a supercharged engine. The traditional belt tensioner is replaced by a high pressure unit that is very similar to the one used on the GM BAS system and will likely require a hold-down tool for belt removal. The 48-volt system feeds power to a small 0.3 kWh NMC battery pack mounted on the back wall of the cab.

eTorque-Motor-rear-610x474.jpg

One major benefit of this type of system is that it fits in the same space as a traditional alternator, so packaging is not significantly affected. Air-cooling takes it a step further, since it eliminates coolant lines that would have to be snaked around the engine, and it reduces costs at the same time, allowing for a wider range of deployment. The motor electronics appear to be contained fully on top of the motor and covered by an aluminum heatsink; the only external connection is a single harness that runs back to the battery box.

Ram-Air-Cooled-Motor-Generator-610x509.p

The air-cooled motor was developed by Magneti Marelli, according to a patent application filed in November. The application states that the system employs a shaft-mounted fan that is internal to the motor case, which works in conjunction with the heatsink mounted on top without requiring the deployment of a liquid cooling system. In some versions of the system, two internal fans are deployed so that one cools the motor section while the other cools the power electronics mounted on top.

RAM-Mild-Hybrid-eTorque-Heatsink-610x551

Although a power figure for the motor was not shared, we can deduce that is less than 12 kw (16 horsepower) based on the description on the Magneti Marelli page (which states that MM motors above 12 kw use water cooling, while all of the air-cooled motors are rated for less than that). This also means the motor on the V6 version is likely more powerful, as it does employ a liquid cooling system.

I expect the V6 version will see a larger benefit while the V8 version will be easier and cheaper to maintain down the road. Both version should offer some improvement and we look forward to seeing the official ratings soon.

'Azzzzzo, mesà so' arivati i coreani :afraid:. Perchè i coreani hanno comprato MM, vero ? O no ? Il Sole diceva pure questo......:si:

:mrgreen: :disp2:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

2 ore fa, pennellotref dice:

Chi mi spiega gentilmente 'sta faccenda ? Ma il Sole non aveva detto che FCA non sapeva una cippa di elettrico e non sapeva dove mettere le mani (per tacere della cronica mancanza di denaro)? Delle due l'una: o il Sole tira "sole" (:mrgreen:) oppure so' arrivati i coreani a Torino-Auburn Hills.....:oddio:

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2018/01/ram-deploys-unique-air-cooled-motor-generator-system/

'Azzzzzo, mesà so' arivati i coreani :afraid:. Perchè i coreani hanno comprato MM, vero ? O no ? Il Sole diceva pure questo......:si:

:mrgreen: :disp2:

ma no, guarda che il sole diceva che servivano i koreani perché loro hanno i robot, che non si puó piu fare le carrozze a vapore a mano......poi non mi ricordo bene, ma qualcun altro aveva le fonderie nelle colonie...in slovakia credo, o forse in ungheria...boh

per quanto riguarda l'elettrico quello é un concetto che solo i tedeschi conoscono...gli altri vanno a carbonella.

PS. noto con disappunto il livello di disinformazione (voluto ed in malafede secondo me) della stampa tedesca riguardo il RAM1500, ovvio che ora che esitono integrazioni ibride, schermetti e lucine improvvisamente si girano dall'altra parte...

Modificato da pixhell
  • Mi Piace 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Ahah! 2

Non ti curar di loro, ma sgomma e sorpassa....

Link al commento

56 minuti fa, Bare dice:

@pennellotref

There are rumors that MM is working for Porsche Mission E.

:si: ;)

• Mi Piace 3

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Onestamente non so quanto beneficio possa dare un sistema ibrido così mignon, su una bestia del genere. Imho forse vantaggi in termini di "catalogazione" del mezzo... :pen:

Sono molto affascinato invece dagli studi aerodinamici che hanno fatto per limare qua e là l'effetto camion :)

Interessante anche l'impianto di raffreddamento/riscaldamento, che arriva fino al differenziale posteriore.

Link al commento

11 ore fa, Bare dice:

@pennellotref

There are rumors that MM is working for Porsche Mission E.

not just rumor , it is well know , mm modugno plant have already give porsche 918 tech

Vendo treno di gomme Continental EcoContact5 215-66-17 battistrada 100% (3 km percorsi)

https://www.subito.it/accessori-auto/gomme-pneumatici-215-55-17-pari-al-nuovo-100-torino-222783092.htm

Link al commento

http://www.autonews.com/article/20180117/BLOG06/301189999/2019-ram-1500-the-engineering-behind-fcas-newest-truck

JAKE LINGEMAN

2019 Ram 1500: The engineering behind FCA's newest truck

January 17, 2018 @ 2:30 pm

AR-301189999.jpg

The 2019 Ram 1500 is a big deal. It’s only the fifth generation of Fiat Chrysler pickup trucks since it went from being the Dodge D-Series to the Dodge Ram pickup. And it was only in 2011, remember, when Ram Trucks became its own brand.

As we heard at the 2018 Detroit auto show, the retooled Ram will be smarter, tougher and more efficient than the outgoing model, just in time to compete with the redesigned Chevy Silverado and perennial sales leader Ford F-150. But what exactly do those claims mean? Let's take a look:

V2-301189999.jpg
The 2019 Ram 1500 frame includes the same impact countermeasures across all configurations, and is made from 98 percent high-strength steel.

Chassis

The 2019 Ram chassis will be tough. Ram says it’s the strongest frame ever produced for the 1500, made from 98 percent high-strength steel. That improves torsional stiffness, which is just a fancy way of saying it's less prone to twisting. The chassis lost 120 pounds, 100 of that from the frame, and the truck overall lost 100 pounds more from the body structure. Ram also uses “front splayed frame rail” technology, which it says is highly efficient for absorbing all crash impact modes, including front offset, one of the more difficult to engineer for. Basically it means there are frame-mounted, high-strength steel tire blockers that force the wheels outward in the event of a crash.

V3-301189999.jpg

Space

The new Ram will have the most spacious cab in the segment, FCA says, with three longer frame lengths: a 144.5-inch wheelbase on the Crew Cab short bed, a 153.5-inch wheelbase on the Crew Cab long bed -- both 4 inches longer than their predecessors -- and a 140.5-inch wheelbase on the Quad Cab long bed model. That’s good for 40.9 inches of headroom and legroom in front, 66 inches of shoulder room and 63.4 inches of hip room. Its interior volume is 117.2 cubic feet for the Quad Cab and 132.4 for the Crew Cab. That’s bigger, by a few cubes, than the F-150’s Super Cab and Super Crew, respectively.

V4-301189999.jpg
Frequency response damping shocks have benefited on- and off-road race cars for many years.

Suspension

The Ram already has our favorite suspension setup of the full-size pickup trucks, but for 2019 engineers made improvements anyway. The new front independent suspension includes composite upper control arms, aluminum lowers, and a retuned geometry for more responsiveness. Ram saved weight with hollow sway bars front and rear, at the same time improving roll stiffness by 20 percent. In back, buyers still get a multilink coil spring setup vs. the leaf springs of Chevy and Ford, and the whole shebang is good for 2,300 pounds of payload and a 12,700-pound tow rating when properly equipped.

V5-301189999.jpg
The Ram 1500's chassis. Photo credit: DAVID PHILLIPS

Frequency Response Damping shocks are new -- they have valves that automatically adjust damping force depending on wheel input. When there’s a slower input, like during cornering and braking, the bypass valve closes for more stability. During hard impacts, like when you drop it in a pothole or drive up a curb, the valve opens to soften the blow. When combined with the air suspension option, ground clearance can range from 8.1 inches at speed on the freeway to 10.1 inches in “off road 2” mode. That’s also good for a 27.3-degree departure angle and a 23-degree breakover angle, just in case you feel like playing at the off-road park.

V6-301189999.jpg
No vehicles, not even the Ram pickup, escape the wind tunnel.

Aero

The 2019 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x2 coefficient of drag -- an industry measure of how aerodynamic a vehicle is -- is 0.357. That’s not low for a car, but it’s certainly low for a pickup. When the truck approaches 35 mph, says Ram, a front active air dam lowers 2.5 inches. Before you fret, the piece includes a clutch-release system that allows it to retract if it hits anything in the road. It also gets an active grille shutter system, which closes the airflow through the grille when cooling needs are met. It also speeds warm-up time, a godsend when getting up and out in the morning in the Snow Belt states.

To reduce wind drag even more, the bed rails are raised 1.5 inches and a new tailgate spoiler is installed. That, combined with a smoother bed-to-cab connection and tubular side step, allows air to pass around the truck more smoothly, which is good for a 0.5 percent increase in fuel efficiency. Every little bit counts.

Fuel mileage with the Hemi V8 is 15/22, city/highway. We don’t have numbers for the eTorque electric-assist models yet, but they should be a few mpg better. The 2019 Ram 1500 goes on sale this quarter, which means we should see it in dealerships within a month or two.

• Mi Piace 1

Link al commento