ssangyong-e-siv-concept-teaser.jpg

Press release:

SSANGYONG TEASES ELECTRIC e-SIV CONCEPT AT GENEVA

88th Geneva International Motor Show 2018

Hall / Stand: 4 / 4131

• C-segment electric SUV concept to be unveiled
  • New model points to SsangYong's future direction for mobility, new technologies and product development

SsangYong will showcase its e-SIV concept at the Geneva motor show alongside the European launch of its all-new Musso pick-up truck.

The e-SIV is a strategic model for the brand, and illustrates its approach towards future electric vehicles, connectivity and autonomous driving.

e-SIV - which stands for Electronic Smart Interface Vehicle, has been developed to demonstrate SsangYong’s determined approach towards creating a connected mobility solution along with autonomous driving.  The company recognises that change in future mobility will only result from positive consumer interest, engagement and experience, and the e-SIV will be central in helping to shape the next-generation of SsangYong SUVs and EVs.

With a compact, balanced and dynamic design to create a sporty looking car for the future, the e-SIV is based on the design selected for SsangYong’s next generation C-segment SUV.

The car is powered by a 140kW motor and features fast charging of up to 80% in 50 minutes, with a maximum speed of 150km/h and a range of up to 450km.

4,460mm in length and with a 2,675mm wheelbase, e-SIV is 1,870mm wide and 1,630mm high.

This is the company’s fifth electric car concept to be exhibited.  Previous models include KEV1 in 2010, KEV2 (2011), e-XIV (2012), and Tivoli EV-R shown at Geneva in 2015.

SSANGYONG

Solito concept Ssangyong per Ginevra.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

4 ore fa, kire_06 dice:

Dopo il quinto concept riusciranno i nostri eroi a produrla una vettura elettrica? Rimanete con noi, lo scopriremo nella prossima puntata.

Appena? :pen::mrgreen: 

• Mi Piace 1

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

Beh è meno disarmonica e sproporzionata rispetto alle solite Ssangyong, una F-pace più sgraziata, in fondo.

"Vigila sui tuoi pensieri: la tua vita dipende da come pensi".

Libro dei Proverbi

Link al commento