Vai al contenuto

BMW vs. FERRARI... Ma allora è una mania!

Grinta

Messaggi Raccomandati:

M5 vs Quattroporte...I know that we are talking about different cars but lets see some innovations of M5

1)7 speed Smg II faster than Ferrari/Maserati with 11 different programes to choose.

SmgI was from Magnetti Marelli-Getrag...SmgII?

2)10 electric butterflies with fantastic gas response and different programes for response.

3)V10 with F1 technology-102 hp/lt and loads oif torque in every rpm

4)Electric suspension with 3 programes.

5)Esp that helps the driver and interfere only when the situation is lost.

6)Dry sump with four oil pumps where two of them are by the side because in the turns the oil goes to the side.

7)Electronic differential that can reach 100% block

8)Double vanos that changes the dip and the timing.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 132
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

M5 vs Quattroporte...I know that we are talking about different cars but lets see some innovations of M5

1)7 speed Smg II faster than Ferrari/Maserati with 11 different programes to choose.

SmgI was from Magnetti Marelli-Getrag...SmgII?

2)10 electric butterflies with fantastic gas response and different programes for response.

3)V10 with F1 technology-102 hp/lt and loads oif torque in every rpm

4)Electric suspension with 3 programes.

5)Esp that helps the driver and interfere only when the situation is lost.

6)Dry sump with four oil pumps where two of them are by the side because in the turns the oil goes to the side.

7)Electronic differential that can reach 100% block

8)Double vanos that changes the dip and the timing.

367hp 750i is BMW rival of Maserati quattroporte...not the M5 that is the extreme version of an E segment car....already 7 series is less exclusive compared to the quattroporte one of the most exclusive f segment cars with bentley continental flying spur....you cannot compare a sport limousine like quattroporte with the extreme version of an executive car like 5 series...

Link al commento

367hp 750i is BMW rival of Maserati quattroporte...not the M5 that is the extreme version of an E segment car....already 7 series is less exclusive compared to the quattroporte one of the most exclusive f segment cars with bentley continental flying spur....you cannot compare a sport limousine like quattroporte with the extreme version of an executive car like 5 series...

You are right...

1)The SmgII hardware is still made from Magnetti Marelli?

2)Which car has the fastest gearbox software?Can you write a comparison with numbers?

3)You said that the new alfa's ecoshift will be DSG type.Do you know that VW will present a new DSG with 7 gears?

Link al commento