Vai al contenuto

"Supremazia tecnologica Audi" attaca di nuovo

nunoHGT

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Addendum of 09/26/2006:

During the last few days quite a few Gallardos burned down.

For example the Gallardo of a German sportscar-rental burned down without even having an accident.

Also this Gallado burned down in california, being accident-free.

Well, the reason why I am stating those burned down Gallaros so explicitly on www.lambounfall.de is that I now know, which constructional flaw is accountable for those burnings:

The Gallardo got the CANBus technology from the Audi A4, which means it is full of control units, also for the engine. Now, if a Gallardo has a so called "missfiring" for some reason, which means that one or more spark plugs are not working then the computer recognizes this fault and stops firing the spark plugs on the whole cylinderbank. But NOT the fuel supply! The dashboard shows some warning lamps like Cat or Engine 1-6, which means nothing serious according to the manual. However the catalyzer has about 400°C temperature and if fuel is supplied for just a few minutes, which isn't burned in the engine, then the catalyzer starts burning and few minutes later the whole engine compartment is burning.

In short: If a spark plug fails in the Gallardo, a short time after the whole engine compartment and the car is burning!

-------------------------

On our way back home my buddy changes seats with one of the other two guys because he also wanted to be passenger in the Lambo.

While driving home on the Autobahn something incomprehensible and to today unexplainable happened…

The car suddenly turns right on the Autobahn which is straight, dry and in quite good condition with hardly any traffic, and after a very fast 90 degree turn goes through the guard rail and then lands with the top down in a forest about 150 meters from the place where the guard rail was broken through. The possiblity of a tire failure is being eliminated by experts, also the road was in good condition and no hindrance, like animals or anything like that, was no the road.

With a very bad brain lesion i was put in intensive care and in artificial coma. A heavy and uncertain time follows in the hospital where in the beginning it is very uncertain whether I will carry permanent damage, whether I will recognize my family or whether I have to learn to walk and talk again. Fortunately everything went very well and only 5 weeks after the accident I was dismissed from the hospital.

There are still many unanswered questions… Why did the accident happen? Who is guilty? Who can be in charge?

According to experts tire failure didn't happen and the aftermarket wheels also didn't have anything to do with the accident. In fact they look like they were of very good quality because none of them broke, they were only deformed by the impact.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After looking at the accident under the following facts and criteria everybody may be his own judge on who is guilty that this accident happened.

1.) Too bad that I didn't take any photos of this, but the screws that held the carbon-engine-cover RUSTED.

If a manufacturer of a 230.000 EUR car doesn't think its necessary to use high-grade-steel-screws in the car, especially at places where those bolts can be seen, which would have caused costs of about 30 EUR then I wouldn't even want to think of where else money was saved!

2.) Just as sad as this I find that some of the air hoses of a supersportscar which just came from service are loose and can be pulled off without great effort.

http://www.lambounfall.de/indexe.html

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." -Bertrand Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social