Vai al contenuto

Foto, notizie, video curiosi di Auto - [NB. NO violenza, NO tragedie, ecc...]

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Driving Norway’s Atlantic Ocean Road, One of the Most Dangerous Roads In the World

Norway’s Atlanterhavsveien (“Atlantic Ocean Road”) extends just a bit over 5 miles and is filled with some of the most amazing views you’ll find. It’s also incredibly dangerous. Connecting the island of Averøy with the mainland, the road is constantly battered with gusts of wind and water. But if you’re up for conquering your fear of strong mist, you’ll find four viewpoints, plenty of restaurants, a series of fishing spots, and some of the finest views you’ll ever see. You’ll also get a free car wash. Here’s what it looks like to drive it.

Modificato da crabble
  • Mi Piace 4

www.giuliomagnifico.it

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 6,8k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

12376211_998427930212982_529615376321962

• Mi Piace 1

Sai che cosa diceva quel tale? In Italia sotto i Borgia, per trent'anni, hanno avuto assassinii, guerre, terrore e massacri, ma hanno prodotto Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci e il Rinascimento. In Svizzera hanno avuto amore fraterno, cinquecento anni di pace e democrazia, e che cos' hanno prodotto? Gli orologi a cucù.( O.Welles)

Link al commento

Andate al min. 1.00, più o meno ! :mrgreen:

Quanto l'è bona WW ! :ammic:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento