Foto, notizie, video curiosi di Auto - [NB. NO violenza, NO tragedie, ecc...]

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 6,8k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

• 2 settimane fa...

Video interessante di un tizio che è riuscito ad acquistare un intercooler Ferrari F1 Hybrid partecipando ad un'asta di pezzi appartenuti a Marussia/Manor che, come ben sapete, è andata a gambe all'aria. Il suddetto tizio ha intenzione di montarlo sulla sua Lamborghini biturbo super modificata. Speriamo non salti tutto per aria.....:afraid:. Chi redige l'articolo di Jalopnik è David Tracy che, fino a poco più di un anno fa, era ingegnere FCA. A detta sua, è stupefacente la complessità e qualità costruttiva dell'arnese.

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/watch-a-guy-dismantle-a-gorgeous-formula-one-intercoole-1797482222

Manor Formula One racing team recently sold off a bunch of its crap in an auction, and YouTuber Peter Bjorck managed to snag a bit of advanced Ferrari engine tech: namely an intercooler he planned to install into his Lamborghini. Here’s a look at the innards of that liquid-to-air Masterpiece Of A Heat Exchanger.

The great thing about Formula One cars is that pretty much every single part on them looks ridiculously badass, and when you dismantle each part and look closer, the smaller bits of that badass-looking part almost always look as if they’d been beautifully machined by the fabricating gods.

Take that intercooler in the image above; it looks like an evil horned-robot from a distance—way cooler than any intercooler I’ve ever seen. But when Peter Bjorck breaks into it and exposes its beautifully polished surfaces, things get even prettier.......

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Wow! 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...