Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

6061219.001.1L.jpg

6061219.001.mini2L.jpg

6061219.001.mini3L.jpg

6061219.001.mini4L.jpg

6061219.001.mini5L.jpg

6061219.001.mini6L.jpg

While DaimlerChrysler has already launched a restyled Mercedes E Class, BMW ‘s facelifted 5-Series and M5 are scheduled for released in spring 2007.

Here are the first photos showing undisguised prototypes of the facelifted 5-Series during a test drive in Munich. The first photo is showing the remodeled M5 with different air intakes in the front skirt, different headlights and upgraded dashboard and interior design. The standard 5-series is also getting new air intakes in the front skirt, a smoother rear skirt and a new automatic shift lever.

The photos are showing one M5 and various prototypes of the restyled standard 5-Series. The two shots of the interior and dashboard are from our files.

WCF

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Mai piaciuta neanche a me.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

SERIE5 mai piaciuta???è l'unica bmw ke è anni luce davatni a tutte le altre...nn fate ridere!!!su io sono alfista ma questa bmw è uscita proprio bene!

Sono daccordo con te, la serie 5 era l'unica bmw che mi piaceva, questa non mi piace e neanche negli interni...

http://lottagrappling.altervista.org/

volkswagen = auto del popolo

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.