Vai al contenuto

[USA] Dodge Challenger 2008 (Topic Ufficiale)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-12.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-31.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-23.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-3.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-2.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-5.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-1.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-11.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-641.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-10.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-8.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-6.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-4.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-9.jpg 2011-Dodge-Challenger-RT_carscoop-7.jpg

After a long wait, the details and photos of the subtly refreshed 2011 Dodge Challenger coupe are finally in, but the changes are far less spectacular than expected. If you want the short story, the 2011MY version of the Chrysler Group's muscle car gains a new Pentastar V6 for the base model and a 6.5-liter V8 for the SRT8 (already previewed on the Inaugural Edition special), plus a revised suspension and some barely noticeable styling changes.

If you are able to spot a cosmetic difference on the outside, chances are you're probably working for Chrysler's design team. At the front, there's a restyled trapezoidal front air dam with a larger opening while the Dodge logo has been removed from the hood.

The larger "duck bill" front spoiler in black, the racing-style fuel-filler door and the 18-inch alloy wheels which are now standard on all models, plus the Challenger logos on the front fenders, pretty much round up the exterior updates.

From launch, the Challenger has been criticized for having one the most lackluster interior designs of any sports car. Unfortunately, that's not going to change with the 2011MY.

For some reason, the Chrysler Group's cost cutters decided to limit changes to the new three-spoke steering wheel, which by the way, is the same one found on the other 2011My Dodge models like the Grand Caravan [...], some minor updates to the instrument panel gauges and redesigned seat structures, with the front pair now featuring seatback tilt- with memory. Finishing the interior upgrades is the addition of standard automatic climate control on all versions.

Under the sheetmetal, the Detroit automaker's engineers redesigned the front- and rear-suspension geometries and added new parts to improve handling. In addition, a revised brake-pedal ratio and refined brake booster promises to better braking response and feel, while an all-new electro-hydraulic power steering (EHPS) system completes the package.

Buyers will have the option of three powerplants. The base Challenger SE is motivated by the firm's new 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine producing 305 horsepower, or 55 more horsepower than the engine it replaces. The new Pentastar is not only more powerful, but also lighter than the previous V6 helping to slightly improve the front-to-rear weight distribution (52.4 / 47.6 compared with 53.5/46.5 previously). The V6 is paired to a five-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick.

Next up is the Chrysler R/T which keeps the 5.7-liter HEMI V8. When paired to the refined Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission, the V8 churns out 376HP and 410 lb-ft accelerating the Challenger R/T to 60mph in under six-seconds. With the five-speed automatic transmission the eight-cylinder unit is rated at 372HP and 400 lb.-ft. of torque (542 Nm).

Dodge had previously released details on the SRT8, which will be offered at launch in a special edition guise.

Power is provided by a 6.5-liter HEMI V8 with 470-horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, or 45HP and 70 lb-ft more than the previous SRT8's 6.1-liter V8 engine.

The 2011 Challenger will hit dealerships within the next few weeks.

carscoop

Cliccate e ingrandite, come da prassi! :) ..

Son uscite nuove foto della 392 :) Ora le posto!

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 145
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Ma quant'è bella?!? :shock:

Difficile scegliere tra i due abbinamenti cromatici.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

Speriamo le importino.

Mi sto intrippando selvaggiamente con un muscle car. Tanto, visto quanto stanno diventando extralarge le europee (470cm l'Astra SW!!!) queste appaiono persino "giuste" :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Io non so ancora bene quale e come e che versione e che colore e quale Casa (se una newKitt, una Bambolbi, una PuntoZero), ma credo che l'anno prossimo mi rovinerò la vita con uno di questi catamarani su ruote.

Mi son rotto le balle di guardarle.

"... guarda la libidine sarebbe per il si, ma il pilota dopo il gran premio ha bisogno il suo descanso... e poi è scattata la regola numero due: perlustrazione del pueblo e ricerca de los amigos... ah Ivana, mi raccomando il panta nell'armadio, il pantalone bello diritto. E un po' d'ordine in stanza... see you later!" (Il Dogui, Vacanze di Natale)

Link al commento

EDIT: sorry, son 2 modelli diversi, che pirla...

@ Paolino: se faccio il botto il prossimo anno, me ne piglio una pure io.

Già decisa.

Mustang GT

40.300€ immatricolata italiana.

412cv

scarico Borla.

E il premiumm vada a donnine....il primo ganzo che si sente figo ad aver speso la stessa cifra per una D 2.0 diesel lo cotono a suon di sgasate.

Modificato da TonyH

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

EDIT: sorry, son 2 modelli diversi, che pirla...

@ Paolino: se faccio il botto il prossimo anno, me ne piglio una pure io.

Già decisa.

Mustang GT

40.300€ immatricolata italiana.

412cv

scarico Borla.

E il premiumm vada a donnine....il primo ganzo che si sente figo ad aver speso la stessa cifra per una D 2.0 diesel lo cotono a suon di sgasate.

Musta più Borla c'hanno il loro bel perchè, ma io devo dire che son più preso da Bambolbì in compagnia delle Magna. Più da delinquente.

YouTube - New Magnaflow Exhaust on 2010 Camaro SS

(ha pure un lieve tocco di ottocì)

"... guarda la libidine sarebbe per il si, ma il pilota dopo il gran premio ha bisogno il suo descanso... e poi è scattata la regola numero due: perlustrazione del pueblo e ricerca de los amigos... ah Ivana, mi raccomando il panta nell'armadio, il pantalone bello diritto. E un po' d'ordine in stanza... see you later!" (Il Dogui, Vacanze di Natale)

Link al commento

Continuo a preferire il tono rauco dell'ottovù ford ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link al commento