Citroen C5 (Spy)

Tyter1

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 267
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Personalmente attualmente trovo Citroen come marchio francese migliore in quanto a design esterno ed interno.

Se Peugeot ha stancato con la solita bocca e Renault sta peggiorando di brutto i posteriori, Citroen è quella che continua a sfornare dei bei prodotti: dopo C3 e C4 5 porte (secondo me è fra le migliori copmpact C a 5 porte, sicuramente più di Golf e Focus), arriva la C6 (quella ha un design molto bello, anni luce avanti rispetto a 607 e Vel Satis, peccato per qualche particolare sottotono all'interno), ed ecco la C4 Picasso (veramente bella) a 7 e 5 posti.

Secondo me, se continueranno così, uscirà una bella C5, o sicuramente anni luce avanti rispetto all'attuale!

Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 Multijet 90 cv 5 porte Emotion. Bella rossa fiammante!!!

Mia, ti voglio tanto bene!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

6070316.001.mini1L.jpg

6070316.001.mini2L.jpg

6070316.001.mini3L.jpg

6070316.001.mini4L.jpg

6070316.001.mini5L.jpg

Voilà! After spotting the Citroen C5 sedan previousy, here are the first shots of the new Citroen C5 Estate which is likely to make its official debut in autumn this year, at the Frankfurt Show in September, with sales starting at the end of 2007 or in early 2008.

Featuring a wider track and lower profile, the code-named X7 will have a much more aggressive appearance than today’s car.

Like its predecessor, the new C5 range will be equipped with hydraulic suspension, automatic parking brake, LED taillights and the AFIL system. Built in Rennes-la-Janais, the new model will share engines, gearboxes and numerous other components with the Peugeot 407, though Citroen states that 99 per cent of all visible parts will be specifically designed for the new C5.

Most-wanted engines will certainly be the diesels again which will be available as 2.0- and 2.2-litre HDIs (150 and 170 bhp) plus the sophisticated 2.7-litre V6 HDI with 208 bhp.

With an overall-length of 4.90 metres, the new C5 Estate will be yet another strong competitor to the also-new Renault Laguna 3.

The interior will be characterised by a wider, more sporty yet elegant dashboard incorporating two LCD-screens – one in the centre-console and one right behind the steering wheel. Like the C6, C4 and all-new Picasso, the next-generation C5 will get a four-spoke steering wheel with a fixed centre section housing numerous controls for all kinds of functions.

WCF

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 mesi fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.