Mercedes CLS/ CLS AMG (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 155
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Io invece troverei interessante, come spunto stilistico, se riprendessero gli stilemi anni '50 tradotti ai giorni nostri. Forse potrebbero staccarsi un pochino da quella staticità cui oggi sono maledettamente aggrappati e prigionieri al contempo.

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

spero che nella prossima versione renderanno un pò meno discendenti l'anteriore e, soprattutto, il posteriore, l'odierna CLS vista di lato nn mi convince per nulla.

cmq, questo photoshop mi sembra una buona idea, cambierei solo la calandra...

Link al commento

• 4 mesi fa...

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_001-0926-950x673.jpg

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_002-0926-950x673.jpg

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_003-0926-950x673.jpg

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_004-0926-950x673.jpg

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_005-0926-950x673.jpg

next_gen_mercedes_cls_spy_shots_006-0926-950x673.jpg

The styling of the Mercedes-Benz CLS still looks fresh to this day even though it's been on sale since 2004. It’s a look many of Mercedes’ rivals are rushing to emulate, with prototypes for Porsche’s upcoming Panamera, Audi’s A7 and Aston Martin’s Rapide all seen testing in Germany in recent months.

Now a test-mule for Mercedes’ next-generation CLS has been spotted, revealing a few subtle clues about the new model. It is expected to be launched in late 2010 as a 2011 model, and it will also be positioned more upmarket to bring it in line with some of its more premium rivals. This will also allow Mercedes to introduce a second four-door coupe model, rumored to be based on its next-generation small car platform.

The car will feature a wider track, as indicated by the extended wheel arches seen on this test mule, and according to insiders its platform will be borrowed from the current S-Class sedan flagship. The first prototypes are due to start testing late next year.

New to the CLS will be a hybrid option based on the same powertrain as the one used in the recently revealed S400 BlueHybrid. Other engine options will include both V6 and V8 powerplants, and there will invariably be a high-performance AMG model.

Meanwhile, the styling of the car is expected to be similar to the current model although it will be bigger overall and feature some sharper lines, especially around the front end.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.