Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

6060918.003.mini1L.jpg

6060918.003.mini2L.jpg

6060918.003.mini3L.jpg

6060918.003.mini4L.jpg

6060918.003.mini5L.jpg

6060918.003.mini6L.jpg

It’s only about a year ago that the Peugeot 307 underwent a restyling, and yet now we caught the French car maker testing its all-new replacement for the 307, dubbed 308.

Formerly the 308 was scheduled for release in 2008, but just recently Peugeot has decided to show the new model at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor show already, likely because of strong competition from German and Italian makes who are planning to introduce their new compact hatches in Frankfurt, too.

And it is in fact the 308 hatchback version that will be the first one to hit the market as four- and two-door. Its overall length is said to grow by about 4 cm to 4.25 meters while its height is going to be slightly reduced.

Just like Volkswagen with the “Cross-Golf”, PSA is also hiding an SUV variant of the 308 up their sleeve, however, this one without four wheel drive. A convertible-coupe and a wagon version are expected to follow about a year later.

Power will come from a 2.2 four-cylinder turbo diesel engine delivering 170 HP as well as from the new 1.6 litre fuel injected engine generation delivering between 75 and 170 HP. It was developed in co-operation with BMW. A particularly sporty RC version producing 210 HP is to follow some time later.

WCF

Sarà sicuramente 1 207 gonfiata, spero soltanto che non sia troppo monovolumosa..

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 236
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Dalla forma sembra una 207 ingrandita. Spero anch'io che sia meno monovolume.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Insomma...Niente di già visto...Il trionfo dell'originalità...

Ok il family feeling, ma sarebbe lecito attendersi da Peugeot una maggiore caratterizzazione dei vari modelli... Ps a parte l'auto camuffata sembra troppo simile alla 207.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Ok il family feeling' date=' ma sarebbe lecito attendersi da Peugeot una maggiore caratterizzazione dei vari modelli... Ps a parte l'auto camuffata sembra troppo simile alla 207.[/quote']

Beh, tra l'altro l'attuale 307 non era altro che una 206 con silicone e testosterone

Non c'è peggior sordo di chi non vuol sentire :doc:

Link al commento