Vai al contenuto

Porsche Macan - ex Cajun (Spy Da Pag. 7-10)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 292
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

...Mini si fa per dire.. dovrebbe essere la risposta Porsche alla Q5..

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Mini si fa per dire.. dovrebbe essere la risposta Porsche alla Q5..

Una risposta?

Una cugina semmai.

Vogliamo ricordare che Q7 e Cayenne sono strettamente imparentate?

Non credo che Porsche si mettera a "farsi" un SUV medio: si baserà su quello che VW e Audi stanno attualmente sviluppando.

Complessivamente, che tristezza.

Link al commento

beh, spero almeno che il PS sia mooolto distante dal risultato finale.

non ho dubbi sul fatto che un mezzo del genere avrebbe un ottimo ritorno per porsche. continuo a pensare che l'abbiano azzeccata di brutto, con cayenne. e sospetto che l'azzeccherebbero di brutto con questa.

Link al commento

Porsche’s new mini-SUV to be called the Roxster?

News is circulating about the development of a new Porsche SUV to be slotted below the full-size Cayenne and which will be based off a similar Audi model. Like the Cayenne, which shares a platform with the Audi Q7, the new Porsche compact SUV will share its underpinnings with the upcoming Q5.

The latest issue of Germany’s Autobild reveals that the new SUV will be called the Roxster and that Porsche has already copyrighted the name. The source further stipulates that in exchange for its Q5, Audi will receive technology from the next generation Porsche Cayman and Boxster to develop its own roadster model for release towards the end of the decade, rumored to be called the R4.

Unlike the Cayenne, the Roxster will be a hard-edged performance vehicle with superior handling and dynamics. Previous reports suggested that it might share its powertrains with the Cayenne, which would mean both V6 and V8 models.

Porsche’s CEO Wendelin Wiedeking has previously mentioned that he’d like to see further utilization of the new production facilities being set up to accommodate the Panamera, so it’s entirely possible that we’ll see Porsche build a new small SUV.

Updated: Porsche has released a statement denying that the mid-sized Roxster SUV is in development.

motorauthority.com

Per ora Porsche smentisce.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.