Vai al contenuto

Svizzera la fine dei supercar,Suv...!?

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Switzerland considers banning sportscars SUVs everything

Switzerland is not the most car-friendly place on earth. (Odd, then, that after Monaco, the mountainous country is one of the most popular residence choices for F1 drivers.) But this just puts it over the top. The Swiss Green Party is proposing legislation that would effectively ban supercars. Most sportscars, actually. And SUVs. More than a few luxury sedans, too. Even some small hatchbacks.

The proposed regulations would ban any vehicle over 4800 lbs in weight, producing more than 250 grams of CO2 per kilometer, burning diesel without a new-fangled particulate filter or possessing a front end deemed less than optimal for pedestrian impact. Many of the vehicles on the proposed list of non-compliant new cars would seem logical, according to the Green Party mindset: Aston Martins, Bentleys, HUMMERs, pretty much anything from Italy bigger than a Fiat Panda, most American cars offered in Europe... but wait a second, the Hyundai Getz? Kia Rio? Nissan Micra? Even the Dacia Logan. Somebody's getting carried away in Switzerland, and we hope with the country's populist approach to governance that the Swiss populace will keep their tree-hugging elements in check. Otherwise, we might be riding bikes to next year's Geneva show.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." -Bertrand Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 79
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Se spariressero in SUV ammetto che sarei felice (causa arroganza di una buona parte dei loro proprietari)

Però così farebbero sparire anche molte berlinone e persino qualche supercar. Che sull'inquinamento complessivo impattano per una cifra da far ridere i polli.

E sarebbe una limitazione alla libertà individuale, cosa che non tollero mai.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Questa iniziativa non passerà mai il voto popolare. Solite cavolate da ecoterroristi.

Una minima possibilità di succedere se la sono giocati con il fatto che il pacchetto comprende troppe categorie (peso, CO2, sicurezza per i pedoni). Questo probabilmente ci è voluto per raccimulare abbastanza firme da poter accedere al voto popolare ma in fine è garante per fare fallire l'iniziativa.

Link al commento

ma non è possibile calcolare per le automobili un indice di massa corporea come per gli umani?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento