Vai al contenuto

Porsche Panamera (Topic Ufficiale - 2008)

ludico

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Secondo me già la Panamera normale è ibrida. E' infatti un incrocio tra un carro armato ed una supposta; di certo non assomiglia ad un'automobile....

Mi chiedo come la Porsche abbia potuto mettere in produzione uno scempio simile!!!

Se penso alla strepitosa 928, mi viene una nostalgia infinita....

Ciao.

Ale

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 379
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

la panamera non posso dire sia brutta anche se non la digerisco, ma vista dal vivo scompare letteralmente di fianco a una rapide. Tutta altra classe

Però scompaiono anche i due poveri cristi seduti dietro alla Rapide! :)

Me la sono studiata per bene qualche giorno in quanto mi ero imbottigliato nel traffico proprio al fianco di una verde: sembra proprio una DB9 stretchata... è lunghissima dal vivo. Tra l'altro ci ho messo 10 minuti a ricordarmi come si chiamasse.

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir TB 135 CV TCT Distinctive, 2012

Link al commento

la panamera non posso dire sia brutta anche se non la digerisco, ma vista dal vivo scompare letteralmente di fianco a una rapide. Tutta altra classe

Beh sono d'accordo la rapide è molto più bella non c'è dubbio, dico semplicemente che la panamera la trovo carina e gli assomiglia.

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_04.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_02.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_03.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_05.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_06.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_07.jpg

big_PorschePanameraSHybrid_01.jpg

Porsche ha confermato il debutto della nuvoa Panamera S Hybrid al salone di Ginevra. La versione ibrida della 5 porte tedesca offre la stessa meccanica della Cayenne S Hybrid, con il V6 3 litri sovralimentato da 333 Cv ed un motore elettrico da 47 Cv per un totale di 380 Cv abbinato al campbio Tiptronic S 8 rapporti, ma con la sola trazione posteriore: in questa configurazione la Panamera ibrida dichiara un consumo medio di 6,8 l/100 km ed emissioni pari a 159 g/km di CO2, un valore record per la casa tedesca ottenuto con speciali pneumatici Michelin a basso attrito proposti come optional. Con quelli standard i valori salgono a 7,1 l/100 km e 167 g/km.

Le prestazioni, come tradizione Porsche, non sono state sacrificate, infatti la Panamera S Hybrid tocca i 100 km/h da fermo in 6 secondi netti e raggiunge i 270 km/h di velocità massima. Il sistema ibrido consente di viaggiare il modalità totalmente elettrica ad emissioni zero per 2 km senza superare gli 85 km/h grazie alle batterie NiMh al nickel posizionate sotto al vano bagagli, ma interviene anche nella modalità “sailing”, a velocità non superiori a 165 km/h, per mantenere la velocità di crociera speengendo il propulsore endotermico, allo stesso modo in cui interviene sulla Cayenne S Hybrid.

La Porsche Panamera S Hybrid offre lo stesso allestimento della versione S dotata del V8 4,8 aspirato da 400 Cv ed aggiunge tra gli accessori di serie le sospensioni ad aria con sistema PASM ed il sistema Servotronic. Un display specifico è inoltre presente nella strumentazione per informare il guidatore circa lo stato del sistema ibrido e l’interazione tra i propulsori. La Panamera S Hybrid sarà disponibile dal mese di Giugno 2011 ad un prezzo indicativo per il mercato Europeo di 106.185 Euro, tasse incluse.

autoblog.it

Ecco il balenone ibrido..

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Press Release :

HYBRID POWER EXTENDS PORSCHE PANAMERA RANGE

Market-leading hybrid performance - 2.4 hp per g/ CO2

Porsche Intelligent Performance delivers an efficient combination of power and economy

New 380 hp model charges from 0-62mph in 6.0 seconds and onto 168mph top speed

On sale June 2011, priced from £86,146

The Panamera S Hybrid marks the beginning of a new chapter of Porsche Intelligent Performance, as well as continuing the success story of the four door Gran Turismo. Without sacrificing its sporting driving dynamics and elegant travel for four passengers, the new Panamera S Hybrid combines a total power output of 380 hp (279 kW) with CO2 emissions of just 159 g/km, achieving a performance ratio of 2.39 hp per g/ CO2 that is unbeaten in the UK car market.

In addition to offering 0-62mph in 6.0 seconds and a top speed of 168 mph, the Panamera S Hybrid returns fuel economy of 41.5mpg Combined. These statistics position the Panamera S Hybrid as offering impressive levels of efficiency, achieved through a combination of clever engineering solutions under the skin and the use of lower rolling resistance tyres specially-developed by Michelin.

The range in purely electric mode is approximately 1.25 miles, with driving in this mode possible up to 53 mph, depending on the road and traffic conditions. The Porsche hybrid drive is also the only system in the world able to exploit additional consumption reserves thanks to its so-called 'sailing' function. During phases when no power is required from the combustion engine, 'sailing' entails switching off the engine and disengaging the drivetrain at speeds of up to 103 mph (Cayenne S Hybrid 97 mph).

The Panamera S Hybrid is driven by the same engine combination that has already proved itself in the Cayenne S Hybrid, a model which already accounts for a fifth of Cayenne sales in the UK. The main propulsion is provided by a supercharged three-litre V6 engine delivering 333 hp (245 kW) supported by a 47 hp (34 kW) electric motor. Both power units are capable of powering the Panamera S Hybrid either alone or in combination. The electric motor also operates as a generator and a starter. Together with the separating clutch, it forms the compact hybrid module located between the combustion engine and the transmission.

The electric motor is connected to a nickel metal hydride (NiMh) battery where the electrical energy recovered while braking and driving is stored. Power transmission is handled by the familiar eight-speed Tiptronic S, with a wide spread of ratios, as already fitted to the Cayenne.

Every Panamera has a high level of standard specification that includes leather interior, Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), Bi-Xenon headlights, front and rear ParkAssist, tyre pressure monitoring, automatic dimming rear view mirrors, Porsche Communication Management with touch-screen satellite navigation and audio controls, cruise control and a three year warranty. The Panamera S Hybrid also features adaptive air suspension as standard, plus the innovative display panel - already seen in the Cayenne Hybrid - that provides the driver with all the relevant information about the vehicle's specific hybrid driving status.

With the introduction of the new hybrid, the Panamera range now comprises six different models with a choice of two- and four-wheel drive and four engines. This diversity echoes the evolving preferences of Porsche customers, and which the sales success of the Panamera is already confirming. Approximately 15 months after sales started, nearly 30,000 vehicles have been delivered worldwide, of which over 1,000 have been in the UK.

The Panamera S Hybrid goes on sale in the UK in June 2011, priced from £86,146. The low emissions of 159 g/km CO2 is of particular relevance to fleet and company car buyers as it sits under the Company Write Down Allowance threshold of 160g/km. This means for a company purchase, the price can be offset against tax at the rate of 20% per annum.

Fitted to every Panamera is a Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (VTS), a sophisticated vehicle security package approved to Thatcham Category 5 standard, and customers will also be able to explore the potential of their new car by participating in a complimentary course at the Porsche Experience Centre, Silverstone.

Sicuramente, tra i due, opterei per il Cayenne Hybrid.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

Se avessi 130mila euro da spenderci direi "finalmente". Dopo di che comprerei la Panamera 4 normale risparmiandone 1/3. :)

Vado contro tendenza: a me 'st'auto piace parecchio.

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 MultiAir TB 135 CV TCT Distinctive, 2012

Link al commento

La Panamera normale provoca danni agli occhi e alla natura.

La Panamera hybrid provoca danni agli occhi e un po' meno alla natura... ma di più al portafoglio.

Non so cosa sia peggio. :lol:

Comunque quest'auto è, per me, una delle peggiore cose in circolazione. Camion compresi. :mrgreen:

"But before the most charismatic car maker of them all finally went, they left us with a final reminder of what they can do, when they try" (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)

Link al commento