Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 10/11/2011

3.jpg

3.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

6.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

km77

Honda has released the first image of the production version of its second-generation Insight Hybrid, which was previewed in concept form recently at the Paris Motor Show. The image reveals that the production version will be very similar to the concept, featuring an almost identical overall shape.

The CEO of Honda, Takeo Fukui, previously confirmed that the car will go on sale next year with a 1.3L petrol engine as part of its hybrid powertrain. It is also expected to start under $19,000, making it the most affordable mass-market dedicated hybrid currently available.

Fukui also revealed that the hybrid control module and nickel metal hydride batteries will be located under the cargo floor to maximize interior space. Powering the vehicle will be the latest iteration of Honda’s Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) hybrid technology. Engineers managed to achieve a significant cost reduction for the technology, which Honda claims should make the Insight the most affordable hybrid vehicle to date.

Prezzi :

Hybrid :

1.3 i-Disi i-Vtec IMA (98Cv) :

Elegance : 21.200€

Executive : 22.200€

Executive i-Pilot : 24.200€

----------

La trovo comunque meglio di Prius.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 111
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 3 settimane fa...

Le foto non si vedono.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Automobili

Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI 160cv Viper Green (venduta)

BMW M4 DKG Competition Package 450cv Sapphire Black

Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social