j

Messaggi Raccomandati:

car_photo_301438_25.jpg

car_photo_301437_25.jpg

car_photo_301439_25.jpg

car_photo_301441_25.jpg

car_photo_301440_25.jpg

Citroen DS spied

We were first to show you the concept, now Auto Epress can reveal the very first pictures of the production ready MINI rival from Citroen!

11th February 2009

It's the bold looking MINI rival that looks set to take the forthcoming Geneva Motor Show by storm.

These are the world's first pictures of the all new DS3 spied cold weather testing in the arctic circle.

The newcomer, expected to go on sale in 2010, has been designed by British stylist Mark Lloyd - whose previous working included the beautiful C6 Linage and the C-Airlounge, originally revealed at the Paris Motor Show in 2003.

Insders say, the DS concept gives a strong clue as to how the newcomer will look.

Key to its appeal will be affordabiltiy, with prices set to undercut those of arch rival, the BMW MINI.

There's still no word on what engine could power the car, however small petrol and new HDI hybrid power plants are likley to take centre stage, with flagship models using a new 1.4-iltre HDi diesel electric powertrain.

da AutoExpress.co.uk

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Per non correre il rischio (nullo) che non venisse riconosciuta... hanno giustamente usato i cerchioni del concept... :lol::lol::lol:

Mi dà anche una sensazione di altezza che il concept non mi restituiva.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1126539/nexus_s_boot_animation.gif

Link al commento

• 4 mesi fa...
  • 2 settimane fa...

A me "me" gusta......non vedo l'ora che esca per vederla bene. Si sa a quando l'usicta in produzione? Imho, forse una degen rivale di Mini sia per impostazione che come caratterizzazione visto che, come sembra dal minisito, sarà possibile, almeno per i colori, di farsela su misura.

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.