Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 24
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Giorni di maggior attività

I più attivi nella discussione

A me alla fine non mi dispiace, un ibbbrido come concetti tra 2 ibridi come sono la x6 e la a5sb.

come concetto neanche a me dispiace, ma come è realizzata..:( un vero e proprio aborto, muso e coda sembrano una caricatura... potevano per lo menolimitarsi a rimarchiare l'acura presentata poco tempo fa (ma anche lì l''anteriore..)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Honda-Accord-Crosstour-3.jpg Honda-Accord-Crosstour-4.jpg Honda-Accord-Crosstour-2.jpg Honda-Accord-Crosstour-1.jpg

Unless your head was buried in a sandy beach the past few days, you probably heard and/or read the negative internet chatter about the new Accord Crosstour on forums, blogs including carscoop's one, and even Honda's own Facebook page. Well, time has come for Honda to react, but not the way you think, meaning the company is not firing the designers nor is it sending the Accord Crosstour back to the drawing board. No siree...

Honda claims that the two initial press shots are to blame for the public outcry as they weren't the best to show off the vehicle. Having said that, the company decided to address the critics and prove that they are wrong about the crossover's design by releasing a new set of pics which showcase an Accord Crosstour finished in a dark cherry color.

Furthermore, this time we get to see the five-door crossover pictured from different angles and even on the road with a natural background.

We'll let you be the judge if these new photos make the Accord Crosstour look better or not, so just head over to our comment section below and shoot your negative or positive thoughts on the car.

Carscoop

Ahahahah .. certo che con dei renders neanche tanto buoni le cose non fanno altro che peggiorare.

Come disse uno di Carscoop " Quest'auto ha soltanto un pregio.. fa sembrare decente la Panamera". :lol:

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social