Messaggi Raccomandati:

renault-fluence7158034.jpg

renault-fluence4207380.jpg

renault-fluence9056918.jpg

renault-fluence891393.jpg

renault-fluence789236.jpg

renault-fluence9592892.jpg

renault-fluence7954156.jpg

The Renault Fluence is the model that is replacing the Megane sedan this year. The Megane, of course, is the vehicle that the Renault-Nissan Alliance is using to test Better Place's battery swap technology. Put these two facts together and it's no surprise that Renault is bringing the Fluence Zero Emissions Concept to Frankfurt this year, one of four pure electric vehicles that the brand will show off at the IAA. We don't know much about the Fluence ZEC aside from a new set of leaked images, but the grand, sweeping interior certainly looks like it'd be a thrill to sit in.

A production version of the all-electric Fluence using lithium-ion batteries is due in 2011, when an expected 20-40,000 units will be produced.

autoblog.com

Questa raggiungerà davvero il mercato. Ma sicuramente sarà uguale alla Fluence presentata settimana scorsa.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

me piase.

me piase veramente.

la fiancata ne guadagna moltissimo.

i'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I.. I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor or a liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
  • Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.