Vai al contenuto

Jaguar XF 3.0D S [Nuovo Allestimento]

Messaggi Raccomandati:

In un forum Jaguar che frequento è saltato fuori questo messaggio di un utente:

grazie a tutti del caloroso benvenuto, confermo che.......sono dei vostri. La mia Xf " stealth" arrivera' purtroppo solo a Giugno.....ma come si dice...."chi bella vuole apparire un poco deve soffrire" Verra' prodotta solo per una settimana in un totale di 100 pezzi, in Maggio con consegna a giugno. Questi sono i dettagli che ho avuto dal concessionario: solo Ultimate black, con interior pack, aerodinamic pack e dynamic pack, cerchi Volan da 20 bruniti, pack led, e tutte le parti normalmente cromate di colore nero, griglia, cornici porte etc. Per ora nessuna foto.....ho comprato a scatola quasi chiusa ma credo che dovrebbe essere davvero aggressiva. Adesso e' meglio che.....non mi metta a contare i giorni altrimenti non mi passa piu'

La base è la 3.0 DS. Ecco alcune foto:

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/85838245.jpg/

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/59908048.jpg/

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/40644945.jpg/

Modificato da superkappa125

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ooops, temo di averle linkate direttamente dal forum, ora le ricarico e le metto.

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

Update: cambiate il titolo si tratta di un nuovo pacchetto sportivo dedicato alla XF 3.0D S, in pratica è la XF 3.0D S MY2011. Tuttavia non escludo che per il mercato italiano non abbia una sua denominazione questa XF 3.0D S MY2011 con i pack performance e altro e disponibile nella sola tonalità black. Qui di seguito riporto il comunicato stampa e le prime foto ufficiali:

100210jag_low.jpg

100210_a_jag_low.jpg

100210_b_jag_low.jpg

Following the successful launch of the 3.0-litre diesel engine and the XFR in 2009, Jaguar is introducing a number of key enhancements to the XF range for 2010. Spearheading the updated range is the much-acclaimed 275 PS Diesel S model, which will now feature some of the unique sporting character of the XFR to deliver an even more exciting driving experience.

To further boost the appeal of the award-winning XF line-up, the entry price is now less than £30,000, with the 3.0-litre V6 petrol Luxury model priced at a highly competitive £29,900.

Sporting and Sophisticated – The Enhanced XF Diesel S

The 275 PS high-performance XF Diesel S model is significantly enhanced for MY11, taking the lead from the stunning XFR model to provide drivers with superior driving dynamics, a more striking appearance and an upgraded interior which offers the ultimate in sporting luxury.

The MY11 XF Diesel S now comes with an XFR derived interior as standard while the Adaptive Dynamics system, currently featured on the XFR and XK range, is available as an option on the high-performance diesel.

“We have applied the lessons learned from the XFR to bring more sophisticated, sporting driving dynamics to the Diesel S model,” explained Mike Cross, Chief Engineer, Vehicle Integrity. “Fitted with the state-of-the-art Adaptive Dynamics system, the latest Diesel S provides driving enthusiasts with taut handling and superb body control, but without the noise and harshness often associated with ‘sports’ suspension packages.”

Jaguar’s Adaptive Dynamics system is featured in one of the two new option packs which are available exclusively on the XF Diesel S in 2010 to further enhance the driver's enjoyment of the performance characteristics of this car – the Dynamics Pack and the Aerodynamic Pack.

Dynamics Pack.The Dynamics Pack incorporates the Adaptive Dynamics system. This high-tech system analyses chassis movement and driver and wheel inputs 500 times every second, continually adjusting the suspension to improve handling without loss of comfort. The result improves on the XF's already impressive handling and strikes a clever balance between a luxury ride and sports car agility. This optional pack also includes Shadow or Silver finish 20-inch Volans five-spoke alloy wheels, and costs from £1250 depending on model.

Aerodynamic Pack. The Aerodynamic Pack is designed to give an even bolder style to the XF Diesel S. The striking new black mesh inserts for the grille and lower air intakes give a fresh look to the front of the car and for even greater visual impact, the sculpted lower air intake blades can be supplied with bright-white LED daytime running lights. The side sills from an XFR complete the package. The cost of this option pack is £1500, or £2000 with the LED lights.

Performance Interior. The enhancements to the MY11 Diesel S are completed by the interior, which now features the superior specification from the XFR as standard, providing the 275 PS diesel model with the ultimate sporting luxury interior. The upgraded cabin includes the leather sports seats from the XFR, featuring 18-way adjustment for the driver and 14-way for the passenger. Power-adjusted raised side bolsters will keep driver and passenger firmly in place during cornering, while the rest of the cabin's sporting style is enhanced with the high-gloss Piano Black veneer and Jet Suedecloth headlining available as an option on Premium Luxury and Portfolio Diesel S models.

New Colours Across the Range

Polaris White is a new colour for the MY11 XF range, replacing Porcelain. Red brake callipers are also available to order as a no cost option on XFR models and black mesh inserts for the grille also become standard on the XFR and Diesel S.

XF Sports Saloon Now Starts at Under £30,000

The final change for the XF range in 2010 is the entry price. An XF 3.0 V6 petrol Luxury will now be priced at £29,900 on the road.

The XF Luxury model includes many luxurious features as standard. Bond Grain leather seats; Phosphor Blue halo illumination and interior mood lighting; seven-inch full colour touch-screen display with Navigation and Bluetooth technology; six-speed automatic transmission with Jaguar Sequential ShiftTM and Jaguar Sense and Jaguar Smart Key SystemTM with Keyless Start. The Luxury model comes in a selection of 13 colours and has five different alloy wheel designs to choose from.

Geoff Cousins, Managing Director, Jaguar UK said: "With more than 19,000 XFs now on the road in the UK the momentum continues and we have celebrated winning more than 60 international awards for XF since it launched in 2008.

"While our class-leading diesel engine is by far the most popular engine in the range, we would like to appeal to low mileage drivers who do not necessarily want or need to drive a diesel. By reducing the entry price for the XF range to less than £30,000 for the 3.0-litre petrol model, we have made our four door saloon even better value for money."

In the UK, retail pricing of the XF range now starts at £29,900 for the 3.0-litre petrol. The 3.0-litre diesel model is available from £34,775 for the 240 PS engine while the 275 PS 3.0-litre Diesel S starts at £38,475. The top of the range XFR is available from £62,055. For more information go to www.jaguar.co.uk.

Modificato da -jag-
Link al commento

Sisi, sto cercando anche di inserire le foto ufficiali in HD, ma non sta funzionando bene stasera il sito jaguar media uk

Link al commento