Vai al contenuto

BMW X4 - Prj. F26 (Spy da Pag.6)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

The success of the BMW X6 has raised the possibility of an X4 at BMW, Autocar has learned.

The giant sports-coupe/off-roader has been an unexpected success for the firm since it was launched in 2008. BMW has sold 80,000 units worldwide since its launch, which is double its initial predictions.

A BMW source revealed to Autocar that a smaller car in the same mould as the X6, likely to take the X4 name, was under consideration, but it had yet to be given the green light for production.

"We haven't made any firm decision," said our source, "however, the X6's success shows there is a continued demand for sporty off-roaders."

The X4 could be spun off the new X3's platform; that car is set to be launched later this year. It's styling could draw influence from 2001's X Coupe concept, as well as the X6.

BMW has created several niche products over the past few years, including the recently-launched X1 and 5-series GT models. The BMW Concept Gran Coupe from the Beijing motor show is tipped to be launched in 2012 as the 8-series.

autocar.co.uk

Ma anche no :roll::?

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 169
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ancora? :roll: ma vogliono avere più modelli X che modelli normali?

Certo che si.....gli costa meno e ci guadagnano di più

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Hu hu hu....

sapevo dell'X2...l'X4 lo avevo rimosso :D

Questo è tutto quello che ho su X2 ed X4

BMW has been aggressively expanding its vehicle offerings, and like most other automakers, crossovers make up the majority of additions. Earlier this year, team Bimmer added the X6, and with the X1 concept unveiled in Paris, mild-to-wild CUVs seem to be the focus for the boys in Bavaria. Automotive News is reporting that the SAV love will continue next year when BMW unleashes the X4. Design elements are said to come from the larger X6, which is to say that it'll probably look like a really tall hatchback. The X1 concept and the production X3 are based off of the excellent 3-Series platform, and we're guessing the X4 will also don the sharp-handling underpinnings.

If this is what BMW needs to do in order to remain the world's top-selling luxury automaker, we're not so sure it's worth the trouble. The X1 will probably sell relatively well, but it will do so with underwhelming sheet metal. An X4 based off the X6 sounds like an even worse proposition, but then again, we didn't think the X6 was a bright idea either.

UPDATE: A BMW spokesperson told 4Car that the automaker has no plans to produce an X4.

bmw_x4_2010.jpg

Via Autoblog.com

La X2, sorella "sportiva" della X1, anche se da un pò ho perso le tracce di questa signorina (quella nera è la X2)

BMW X1 and X2 prototypes have been spotted around Munich. Notice how they occupy identical footprints – but with different windowlines

BMWX2scoopCAR2.jpg

Secondo quanto anticipa Car, infatti, l’operazione destinata a rimpolpare il segmento dei crossover – usando questo termine non dovremo creare disparità – replicherà quanto già attuato dai precursori: l’X1, più tradizionale nelle forme e nella concezione, adotterà l’acronimo SAW (Spotrs Activity Wagon) proprio per la sua spiccata poliedricità; l’X2, invece, per appartenere al segmento dei SAR (Sports Activity Runabout) dovrà aggiungere il plus della sportività, ben sintetizzata dal profilo posteriore e dalle due sole porte.

Inoltre, l’”ics due” avrà dalla sua maggiori standard qualitativi, fra cui una dotazione di serie più completa ad optional più sfiziosi.

299071681_3185610351660041_8900220191808448426_n.jpg431276441_723494343226973_3304128024488697101_n.jpg

Link al commento

se il mercato di capre compra.... l'X6 è un non-sense, l'unico motivo per prenderla è che è figa, ricordo che è proposta BASE BASE a 60k e rotti, fanno bene imho

l'X6 è la cosa che tutti i suvvisti d'elite stavano aspettando da tempo, è grossa, fa brutto e fa vedere che ho i soldi.... ne ho vista una da 80k euro.. il prezzo di una M3 :|:|

Alfa Romeo Giulietta, 1.4 TBI Multiair 170 CV Exclusive (2013)

Link al commento

secondo me ora stanno esagerando; hanno troppi modelli...........

straquoto! spero che si facciano bene i conti in tasca, perchè rischiano di cavalcare l'onda del successo con troppa nonchalance e sputare fuori modelli come un cannone, con costi troppo alti rispetto ai ricavi. credo che questi rischi li conoscano, no?! :mrgreen::|

Link al commento

straquoto! spero che si facciano bene i conti in tasca, perchè rischiano di cavalcare l'onda del successo con troppa nonchalance e sputare fuori modelli come un cannone, con costi troppo alti rispetto ai ricavi. credo che questi rischi li conoscano, no?! :mrgreen::|

Casomai si troveranno in difficoltà chiameranno Marchionne....

Link al commento

• 3 mesi fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.