Vai al contenuto

Immagini, notizie e video spiritosi

Prestige

Messaggi Raccomandati:

36 minuti fa, Ario_ dice:

Come funziona quel robo lì? :shock:

Come questi (prodotti dalla stessa azienda)

Flyboard-01.jpg

Solo che al posto dell'acqua ha 1 o 2 "piccoli" turbofan

– Autonomous flight up to 10,000 feet
– Top speed of 150km/h (93,2 mph)
– 10 min autonomy

http://zapata-racing.com/uncategorized-en/the-new-invention-zr-flyboard-air/

P.S. probabilmente dovranno essere regolamentati come dei velivoli superleggeri

Questo è relativamente (:D) più sicuro: si usa il paracadute per atterrare

Modificato da ISO-8707
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

http://jalopnik.com/the-science-of-how-fast-a-fart-is-1770778605

The Science Of How Fast A Fart Is

The Science Of How Fast A Fart Is

The nerds at Asap Science went Good Will Hunting all over a whiteboard to figure out that “the smelly part” of a fart can theoretically fly at 243 meters per second. Don’t worry, the added complexities of reality help slow the stank down. But the breakdown is actually pretty interesting! You know, from an engineering perspective.

“Farts are like snowflakes,” this video explains, but are generally composed of 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane, 3 percent oxygen and only one percent of what sinks– mainly something called “skatole.”

NASA explains that the molecules of gases “are in constant, random motion and frequently collide with each other and with the walls of any container” and that kinetic theory dictates these impacts determine pressure.

So assuming a fart is at body temperature, and plugging the molar mass (the mass of a substance divided by the amount of it) into the kinetic theory of gases, Asap Science figures that fart-stink should be able to fly at a blistering 243 meters per second.

However; your toxic buttcloud actually ends up moving a lot more slowly due to air resistance, wind, and physical objects the smell could scatter off. So Asap Science couldn’t quite find a laser-accurate radar gun for your farts, but they did teach us some interesting stuff about how gases move.

And hey, who else always thought methane was the smelly part?

:lol:

P.S.: ora, data la composizione chimica di un peto, voglio che giungano ad una stima degli effetti delle puzzette sul buco dell'ozono ! :::

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

On 13/4/2016 at 11:51, ISO-8707 dice:

Come questi (prodotti dalla stessa azienda)

Flyboard-01.jpg

Solo che al posto dell'acqua ha 1 o 2 "piccoli" turbofan

http://zapata-racing.com/uncategorized-en/the-new-invention-zr-flyboard-air/

P.S. probabilmente dovranno essere regolamentati come dei velivoli superleggeri

Sì, ma quelli hanno un tubo. Quella flyboard mi sembra fin troppo piccolo per sollevare una persona.

Sotto i 6000rpm è un mezzo agricolo.

Link al commento

14 ore fa, Ario_ dice:

Sì, ma quelli hanno un tubo. Quella flyboard mi sembra fin troppo piccolo per sollevare una persona.

e attaccato all'altra estremità del tubo, c'è un motore delle dimensioni di una moto d'accqua

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento