Vai al contenuto

Kia Soul I Facelift (Topic Ufficiale - 2011)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Non più in vendita; per il Nuovo Modello cliccate sul seguente link

freccina19rossaiy0.gifKia Soul 2014 (Topic Ufficiale)

soul2002.jpg

m1eyukwbbd91.jpg

m1eyukwb9594.jpg

m1eyukwb9t92.jpg

m1eyukwbm795.jpg

m1eyukwbkn96.jpg

m1eyukwbin97.jpg

m1eyukwb7t93.jpg

es.autoblog - autoweek.nl

4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg 4.jpg

km77

Press Release :

Popular Soul enjoys a major make-over

Completely refreshed, the latest Kia Soul being shown for the first time to a European audience at the Frankfurt Show will offer consumers a more refined appearance, new powertrains, a higher specification, a more premium feel to the cabin and even greater potential for personalisation.

Styling improvements for the new model give Soul a wider, more stable appearance and more refined proportions thanks to an extended nose (by 15 mm) taking its overall length up to 4,120 mm. The front air intake is wider and larger fog lamps are also given a more prominent design. At the rear, the black bumper inset panel is extended, moving the fog lamps out towards the extremities of the car. As standard, new more powerful twin-bulb headlamps with black bezels and twin-bulb daylight running lights (DRL) are fitted, while LED light clusters will be an option front and rear.

New style 18-inch alloy wheels and the ‘pull’ door handles enhance the Soul’s profile, while redesigned exterior mirrors feature integrated LED side repeaters.

Inside, the cabin benefits from a revised centre console, circular-type LCD heater controls, a wider choice of new interior fabrics (Tartan Check, Houndstooth and Leather) and the availability of a Supervision (high definition) instrument cluster as an option. For greater durability key touch-points in the cabin are coated in a nano-layered, multi-metal paint. The steering wheel has both tilt and telescopic adjustment to ensure a comfortable driving position for all drivers.

A number of significant technical updates for refreshed Soul, include the introduction of a new 140 ps 1.6-litre GDI Gamma gasoline engine and the continued availability of the popular 128 ps 1.6-litre U2 CRDi diesel engine. The gasoline engine delivers 166 Nm of torque at 4,850 rpm, the diesel generates 260 Nm at just 1,900 rpm.

In most European markets, both engines will be offered with a choice of new six-speed manual or automatic transmissions – bringing the latest Soul’s specification in line with the rest of Kia’s modern product range.

The optional EcoDynamics pack, which features ISG (start/stop) and AMS (alternator management), will cut tailpipe emissions of the refreshed Soul to just 125 g/km and 139 g/km for diesel and gasoline models, respectively.

Kia has sold more than 45,000 Soul cars in Europe since its launch in early 2009 and expects the refreshed model to continue to appeal to thousands of consumers as a popular, bold alternative to conventional B-segment vehicles.

Topic Spies : freccina19rossaiy0.gifKia Soul Facelift (Spy)

-----

Vecchio Thread : freccina19rossaiy0.gifKia Soul (Topic Ufficiale - 2008)

Hanno incastrato le diurne sotto i fari con inaudita forza :lol: .

Non è un genere di veicolo che mi fa impazzire, ma lo preferisco all'orrido (imho) Juke.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 27
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Sono l'unico che lo vede migliorato dopo questo restyiling?

Soprattutto il posteriore secondo me è migliorato molto. Comunque le luci in quella posizione c'erano anche prima solo che non erano a LED e quindi si notavano un po' meno.

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

hanno decisamente cannato quelle (poche) modifiche al frontale

comunque rimane un paio di spanne sopra la toyota urban cruiser, che mi sembra la vera concorrente

il juke ha un'altra vocazione secondo me, molto più bimbominkia/cazzari nell'anima

la soul mi fa molto più auto comoda per mamme puri-pargoli dotate

Link al commento