• Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 1 anno fa...

Driving A V8 Ferrari Might Even Be A Bit More Special Than A V12

Driving A V8 Ferrari Might Even Be A Bit More Special Than A V12

18t8oec7exwrljpg.jpgMáté Petrány

mmth047tuww40n9aj5fe.gif

Listen to the Ferrari 458 Spider's naturally aspirated V8 and listen to it good, because the next generation might get a turbo just like John Hennessey's, and if that happens, a glorious era will end for good.

Nobody drives a Ferrari 458 Spider and says it needs more power. Except for John Hennessey. He twin …Read more

There's nothing wrong with the idea of more torque and fewer carbon dioxides set free, and the twin-turbo treatment certainly made the Ferrari California T a much better car than the first generation was.

There's no question that the 458's successor will also be faster and more efficient in every aspect, but the current 4.5 V8 is an engine we'll all remember. It's perfectly in line with the 1.5-liter V6 Alfredo Ferrari designed pretty much on his deathbed with Vittorio Jano back in 1956.

Just push the button, wait 14 seconds, turn the Manettino to 'Race' and enjoy the best of Italian engineering.

Bello............e anche un po' commovente :(((!

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• J-Gian ha messo in primo piano/indicizzato questa Discussione