Vai al contenuto

MotorPassion

Messaggi Raccomandati:

non ho capito se ha un nome ,(mod. provvedete voi se è il caso di cambare titolo..)ma ecco le prime immagini della chrysler delta...

chryslerlancia000.jpg

chryslerlancia002.jpg

chryslerlancia003.jpg

chryslerlancia004.jpg

chryslerlancia005.jpg

da autoblog.com

come primo commento cito un mio collega:

sembra una di quelle macchine delle pubblicità assicurazioni sistemate in photoshop per non far vedere il marchi..:|

almeno mettergli dei cerchi diversi...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 284
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Chiamarle "Foto" forse è una parola grossa.

Chrysler-Delta-2.jpg

Volendo essere maliziosi, la foto è stata "tagliata" perchè sullo schermo centrale compariva il marchio Lancia?

Chrysler-Delta-3.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-4.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-5.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-6.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-7.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-8.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-9.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-10.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-11.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-12.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-13.jpg

Io se fossi in Chrysler/Lancia mi vergognerei per questa pseudo foto.

Chrysler-Delta-14.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-15.jpg

Chrysler-Delta-16.jpg

Ci sarebbero anche le foto della brochure ma alla fine è quella della "nostra" Lancia Delta solo con i loghi cambiati e con scritte in inglese.

Do you remember the Chrysler-badged Delta hatchback that made a surprise appearance at the Detroit motor show in 2010? Well, the Chrysler Group has presented the final production version but it is not for U.S. consumption. Instead, the Delta will be offered in the United Kingdom where all Lancia products will be marketed under the Chrysler brand.

The only changes made to the original Lancia model, which was recently updated with a new front grille, concern the Chrysler badges inside and out.

Available engine options will include a choice of two 1.4-liter units delivering 120HP and 140HP, and 120HP 1.6-liter or 200HP 2.0-liter turbo diesels delivering up to 61.4mpg UK combined (equal to 51.1mpg US or 4.6lt/100km) and emissions as low as 120g/Km.

Sales of the Chrysler Delta are expected to start in the UK shortly.

Modificato da J-Gian

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

You are looking at... well, no one at the Chrysler booth seemed to know exactly what this is. They didn't even have a proper name for it. But that tiny little fact will not be stopping us. You are looking at what they call a Chrysler Lancia, or more correctly, a Chrysler-badged Lanica. Specifically, a Lancia Delta with Pentastar badges. All of which begs the question: what makes a Lancia Delta?

Ah, well, we are happy you asked. On the surface it's a small crossover/tall wagon-type people mover/MPV with some fancy electronic driving aids. But that sells the Delta short, as Lancia's website is loaded with the sort of florid PR language that will warm the cockles of the most jaded car-hack's heart.

Here's a sample, "Luxury that is never flaunted: an originality that avoids useless overstatements, that always preserves elegance." Sounds keen, huh? But wait, there's more, "A concentrate of evolution, a hyperbolic expression of technology." Ooh! Good stuff. Is this car for real? Will there actually be a Chrysler-badged Lancia? Probably, but we just don't know. However, we are certain that Chrysler could really use, "A concentrate of evolution."

Detroit 2010: Chrysler Lancia might be a look into the future — Autoblog

Che stupro di marchi...:roll:

Link al commento

Personalmente sono contrario a certe operazioni.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento