2013-Renault-Laguna-Phase-3-132.jpg

2013-Renault-Laguna-Phase-3-142.jpg

big_Renault_Laguna_Coup_04.JPG

big_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_10.JPG

big_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_13.JPG

big_Renault_Laguna_Coup_02.JPG

big_Renault_Laguna_Coup_05.JPG

Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_02.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_29.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_02.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_03.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_04.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_05.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_30.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_09.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_10.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_11.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_12.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_13.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_14.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_15.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_16.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_17.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_18.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_19.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_20.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_21.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_22.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_01.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_23.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_24.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_25.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_01.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_02.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_26.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_03.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_31.JPGthn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_27.JPG

thn_Renault_Laguna_Coup_MY_2012_28.JPG

autoblog.it

Press Release :

Spotlight on Renault Laguna Coupé 'collection 2012'

New '2012 Collection' launch brings changes to the Laguna Coupé line-up:

- Even racier looks: LED daytime running lights and new alloy wheels.

- A more refined interior: visible dashboard stitching now standard.

- CO2 emissions reduced thanks to the 2.0 Energy dCi 150 engine (Stop&Start, ESM/Energy Smart Management) which emits just 118g/km of CO2. That's a saving of 13 percent and equivalent to fuel consumption of 4.5 litres/100km.

- The new Laguna Coupé line-up will reach Renault showrooms in February. Order books open this week in France, with prices starting from €31,500.

- Laguna Coupé is manufactured at Sandouville, France. It is sold in some 30 countries.

Racier looks and an even more refined interior

Three years after its launch, Laguna Coupé is poised to make news early next year when the 'Collection 2012' versions are due to reach the market. The latest Laguna Coupé was revealed at the Bologna Motor Show in Italy (which runs until December 11) and features a brand new lighting signature with LED daytime running lights now fitted as standard equipment.

New 17-inch diamond-effect alloy wheels are standard from the entry equipment level, too, while the Pearlescent White exterior finish, which contributed to the success of the former limited edition Monaco GP version, can now be specified for the GT 4Control and Initiale equipment levels. Meanwhile, availability of a two-tone livery featuring a Pearlescent Black roof combined with all the catalogue's metallic finishes has been extended to the include the GT 4Control version. More than ever, these new styling appointments highlight the elegance and sportiness of Renault's high-end coupé.

Inside the cabin, the impression of refinement is heightened by the now standard visible dashboard stitching. Mixed TEP/fabric upholsteries are also available for all versions.

Fewer emissions thanks to the new 2.0 Energy dCi 150 engine (118g/km)

Depending on market, Laguna Coupé can be ordered with one of three petrol engines:

- the F4Rt (2.0t), which is available in a choice of two power outputs (170 or 205hp),

and the V6 3.5 240, which is mated to an automatic transmission.

The range also features two diesel engines:

- the M9R (2.0 dCi), available in a choice of three power outputs (150, 175 or 180hp),

and the 240-horsepower V9X (V6 3.0 dCi).

All these diesel engines are available with a diesel particulate filter and comply with Euro5 legislation. They are mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission for a blend of driving enjoyment and sporty performance.

The range includes the diesel 2.0 Energy dCi 150 which boasts such advanced features as Stop&Start and ESM (Energy Smart Management). This hi-tech package has led to a 13 percent saving in CO2 emissions which are now down to 118g/km. The 175 and 180hp versions have also seen their emissions come down by 9g/km and 6g/km respectively thanks to the introduction of ESM for all versions of the M9R engine.

ESM (Energy Smart Management)

The aim of ESM is to optimise the management of the alternator and battery charging:

- When consumption is high (under acceleration), energy is provided by the battery, thereby taking strain off the alternator.

- Energy recovered by the alternator during deceleration and braking is stored in the battery.

Renault

A tre anni dal debutto, la Renault Laguna Coupé si presenta al Motor Show in una veste leggermente rinnovata: il Model Year 2012 del modello francese, debutterà sui mercati all’inizio dell’anno prossimo con una gamma ritoccata in alcuni aspetti.

Oltre alle nuove luci diurne a LED, le modifiche estetiche della Laguna Coupé passano per i cerchi da 17″, caratterizzati da un nuovo design e disponibili già dal primo livello di equipaggiamento e per il debutto della tinta esterna Bianco Nacré, lanciata sulla serie speciale Monaco GP, serie quest’ultima che rimarrà a listino anche sul MY 2012.

La Monaco GP si farà notare come sempre per i cerchi da 18″ in Chrome Shadow e il tetto verniciato in Nero Nacré. La Laguna Coupé 2012 sarà disponibile in Italia con due sole motorizzazioni, entrambe diesel, il 2.0 dCi (offerto nelle varianti da 150 e 175 CV) ed il 3.0 V6 dCi da 240 CV. Grazie al nuovo sistema di Energy Smart Management, le emissioni della 150 CV scendono da 149 a soli 126 g/km.

autoblog.it

Piccole modifiche per la piacevole coupé di Renault.

Due giorni fa ne ho vista una nera, non è affatto male.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 103
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

mi hanno parlato molto bene del sistema a 4 ruote sterzanti.

peccato che io non abbia mai visto dal vivo questa coupè

PETIZIONE 125 in Superstrada e Autostrada

La Desmosedici è una moto difficile, quando dai gas vibra e si muove, ma è una sua prerogativa perchè se non ti fai spaventare vedi che tutto funziona. [Casey Stoner]

Link al commento

Ne ho vista una proprio ieri sera e devo dire che fa la sua porca figura, il posteriore a mio avviso è bellissimo.

Sono d'accordo, ne vedo spesso una bianca e il posteriore mi piace parecchio, forse è un po' troppo alta per essere coupé, o almeno è l'impressione che ho vedendola in strada.

Link al commento

Questa auto manca di CARATTERE e di FORZA nelle linee: in particolare la parte posteriore , vista dal vero, è troppo rastremata/fine, non trasmette dinamicita' e potenza.

Davanti , calandra e fari, sono inguardabili. Una qualsiasi Coupè asiatica è superiore..

1happydream

Link al commento