WRC - World Rally Championship 2012

AleMcGir

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 51
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Loeb al 50% ,la Ford smette, qualcosa mi dici che la V:cens:G nel 2013 entra con 4 marche nel wrc in piu la Multi, versione schwarzwald... :-\...cof cof... :muto::sfum:

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." -Bertrand Russell

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Volkswagen signs Jari-Matti Latvala - Volkswagen Motorsport

[TABLE=class: tab_less_space, width: 570]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 3]5160_hd.gif[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 10]leer.gif[/TD]

[TD=width: 340] Volkswagen has signed another top-flight driver for it’s FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) campaign. Jari-Matti Latvala together with co-driver Miikka Anttila will be driving a Polo R WRC starting at Rallye Monte Carlo (15–20 January 2013).

Latvala is regarded as one of the world’s quickest and most experienced rally drivers. The 27-year-old Finn has achieved victories at seven WRC rounds, finished the 2010 season as the runner-up in the world championship and, since his first rally success in 2008, maintained the record as the youngest rally winner in WRC history.

"We’re proud and highly pleased to have gained Jari-Matti Latvala for our World Rally Championship project. He’s one of the most distinguished WRC drivers in the field and has experience, aggressiveness and exceptional speed. I’ve known Jari-Matti since his early days in rallying and have been watching his development very closely. He’s a true reinforcement for our team,” says Volkswagen Motorsport Director Jost Capito. "The fact that another top-flight driver believes in our success and is switching to our team gives each member of our team an additional motivation boost. In Sébastien Ogier and Jari-Matti Latvala we’ve got an excellent driver line-up for the debut of the Polo R WRC in the 2013 World Rally Championship.”

Latvala is joining Volkswagen after five years with the Ford factory team. "I’m very happy to be driving the Polo R WRC in the World Rally Championship in future. The determined approach of the Volkswagen team convinced me to accept this challenge,” says Latvala. "The time at Ford was very valuable for me and I would like to thank everyone who supported me there in the past years – it wasn’t easy for me to say goodbye. At the same time, I see the change as a personal new beginning. I’ve taken this decision in order to make another step towards reaching my big aim: the world champion’s title with Volkswagen.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Latvala e Ogier in VW :roll:

Link al commento

Loeb fermo sulla prima di oggi (PS 3) :(

Classifica dopo le prime 8 Prove

Rally d’Italia Sardegna

La classifica dopo la PS8

1. Hirvonen/Lehtinen (Citroen DS3 WRC) in 1.56’25”5

2. Novikov/Minor (Ford Fiesta WRC) a 1’09”6

3. Tanak/Sikk (Ford Fiesta WRC) a 2’18”3

4. Ogier/Ingrassia (Skoda Fabia S2000) a 3’35”7

5. Atkinson/Prevot (Mini John Cooper Works WRC) a 3’54”9

6. Mikkelsen/Floene (Skoda Fabia S2000) a 4’40”3

7. Ostberg/Andersson (Ford Fiesta WRC) a 4’46”0

8. Prokop/Hruza (Ford Fiesta WRC) a 7’13”0

9. Kruuda/Jarveoja (Ford Fiesta S2000) a 8’26”2

10. Solberg/Patterson (Ford Fiesta WRC) a 10’15”7

Sintesi giornata:

- Loeb, Latvala, Solberg, Neuville FERMI

- Ogier ha vinto una PS con la Skoda S2000 :shock:

- Hirvonen tranquillo al comando con oltre un minuto di vantaggio

Salto sulla PS 3

299436_10151129963993952_1519028980_n.jpg

306631_10151129900428952_1977622557_n.jpg

69389_10151129844733952_895126686_n.jpg

Gomme a fine PS

Modificato da AleMcGir
Aggiornamento a fine tappa
Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

Ieri, con la fine del Rally di Spagna, si è chiuso il WRC 2012.

Vittoria di Loeb, la numero 76, la nona stagionale. :clap

Classifica Piloti: World Rally Championship - Results

Classifica Costruttori/Team: World Rally Championship - Results

In attesa del Monte, con l'esordio in gara della Polo WRC...

nobre-arrivo-2.jpeg?-3600

:mrgreen:8-)

Modificato da AleMcGir
Link al commento