Vai al contenuto

ATS Sport 1000

ricky1750

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Lo so che radical e questa hanno un'aerodinamica che la seven si sogna.

Ma il fascino dello sfilatino (con motore cosworth) è imbattibile ;)

Sull'usarla per l'aperitivo, basta usare l'adesivo giusto 65c6fa4372fb52d5f8fa071f9dcb7e70.image.386x289.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 60
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Lo so che radical e questa hanno un'aerodinamica che la seven si sogna.

Ma il fascino dello sfilatino (con motore cosworth) è imbattibile ;)

Vabbe', se andiamo altre considerazioni li non c'e' storia... a me piacciono un sacco gli sfilatini con il v8 ad esempio.. pero' in pista son dei macigni :D

Tanto per la serie "te puzza la vita...": Se vuoi c'e' uno sfilatino cosworth turbizzato (a mi pare 350cv) per poco meno di 20K :D

:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

Guarda, se volessi morire domani mi comprerei da superminis la mini con motore hayabusa turbo. In posizione centrale....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Guarda, se volessi morire domani mi comprerei da superminis la mini con motore hayabusa turbo. In posizione centrale....

eheheh :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beschleunigung ist, wenn die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht zum Ohr hin abfliessen

Link al commento

• 8 mesi fa...

uppo il vecchissimo thread per dire che... la ATS sport 1000 è pronta:

003-2013-ats-sport1000-opt.jpg

The ATS – Automobili Turismo Sport, historical italian car manufacturer founded by Ferrari F1 engineers, presented in 2012 the all new ATS Sport 1000, now it is available on the market in both FIA/CSAI compliant race version and road legal licensed version.

ATS SPORT 1000 Race version is available as fully built car ready to drive or less engine (drive train) version. Costumers can choose between any 4 cylinder bike engine to install in the car: Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, Honda range. A list of options can also be added at the car to create the perfect racing machine. SPORT 1000 is FIA/CSAI compliant car with technical passport available to race worldwide.

ATS SPORT 1000 Street version is available as fully built car ready to drive with road kit pack, engine by Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with over 200bhp and less than 500kgs of curb weight. It can be requested also with race specifications pack to be used both on the road and racing events.

The price for the SPORT 1000 Race starts from 24990,00 euros, the Street version from 43500,00 euros.

ATS is ready right now to accept orders from any Country in the World in left hand or right hand drive version and can create special configurations following the request of each costumer or team.

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

si é anche accusata di aver copiato di sana pianta la macchina :(

Link al commento

si é anche accusata di aver copiato di sana pianta la macchina :(

ma quale? La 1000? e da chi? dove?

edit: in accordo a quanto scritto su ANDRE cars:

Supplier – If you want to make parts or complete cars using our designs, you will be given access to the design data provided you contribute back to our community any improvements you make. You will also be able to sell any parts/kits/cars made using or based on ANDRE designs subject to a 10% design royalty on all sales.

Modificato da jeby

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

https://www.facebook.com/andrecars

Andrecars contro ATS - Track|FEVER

(Gianluca Gregis and Daniele Maritan) are copying my design without permission. They bought my car, took molds from my bodywork and copied all the parts. They claim the design as their own without giving me any credit. They are trying to suppress the story by threatening journalists with legal action and have blocked me from posting on their photos. Please share this if you value the truth. I want to bring them in line with open source etiquette, where if you build on from something you tell the world on whose shoulders you stood. Please help me use the power of facebook's social network to get the truth out to all the people who have liked their page or who generally value professional honesty.

Thanks

Andre

www.andrecars.com

www.facebook.com/andrecars

Link al commento