Vai al contenuto

quanto ti piace la Dacia Sandero Stepway 2012?  

36 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Dacia Sandero Stepway 2012?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Press Release :

New Dacia Sandero and New Dacia Sandero Stepway: prices and range (French market)

September 27, 2012 | ID: 33705

• Dacia will take advantage of the Paris Motor Show to open its order books for New Dacia Sandero and New Dacia Sandero Stepway.

• New Dacia Sandero will be available in a choice of three equipment levels, while customers will be able to specify one of two equipment levels for the Stepway version.

• Like all Dacia models, New Dacia Sandero and New Dacia Sandero Stepway are backed up by a three-year or 100,000km warranty.

• Prices for New Dacia Sandero will start from €7,900 in France.

From the very first equipment level, New Dacia Sandero features power steering and a 60/40-split folding rear bench seat for extra comfort and versatility, plus ESC frontal and lateral airbags for enhanced safety.

In addition, the second equipment level (Ambiance) comes with remote central locking, electric front windows and Dacia Plug&Radio audio (radio CD MP3, jack and USB sockets, Bluetooth® telephony with steering wheel-mounted remote control).

The Lauréate equipment level is equipped with climate control, a trip computer and a Modularity Pack (height-adjustable driver’s seat, steering wheel and front seat belts).

From launch, it will be possible to order New Dacia Sandero with one of four engines: the 1.2 16V 75 or brand new TCe 90 petrol engines, as well as the dCi 75 or dCi 90 diesel engines. An LPG-powered version will be available from the end of the year.

New Dacia Sandero Stepway has undergone an upgrade, too, and comes in a choice of two equipment levels, with prices (in France) starting from €10,590.

The Stepway Ambiance version of New Sandero Stepway boasts the same equipment as Sandero Ambiance. It also comes with features expected of crossovers, with its adventurer looks heightened by raised ground clearance, satin-finish chrome-effect front and rear skid plates, longitudinal roof bars, fog lights and sill extensions. Its sporty calling is underpinned by 16-inch Flexwheel wheels, door sill trims and specific Stepway upholstery. Metallic paint is the standard finish for Sandero Stepway.

Over and above this list, the Stepway Prestige equipment level also packs Media Nav navigation, climate control, cruise control with speed limiter, rear parking sensors and electric rear windows.

For the moment, New Dacia Sandero Stepway is powered by the dCi 90 diesel engine, while the catalogue will be joined by the TCe 90 petrol engine at the end of the year.

Dacia

Prezzi:

Benzina:

0.9 TCe S&S (90 CV):

Prestige: 11.900€

Diesel:

1.5 dCi (90 CV):

Prestige: 13.550€

-----

Topic Spies : freccina19rossaiy0.gifDacia Sandero II Stepway (Spy)

-----

Topic Hatch : freccina19rossaiy0.gifDacia Sandero 2013

Modello Precedente : freccina19rossaiy0.gif Dacia Sandero I Stepway 2009

Molto più "pensata" rispetto alla precedente, risulta essere la Sandero più carina.

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 142
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Figosa....:D

P.S.: Ok che è low-cost, ma potevano anche pitturarli i sensori di parcheggio...:roll:

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Dalle foto sembra molto più suvvosa, e convincente, delle solite verisioni cross (tipo l'insignificante Polo Cross).

Da vedere dal vivo però... in genere le Dacia live, un po' per i materiali un po' per la realizzazione -vedi appunto sensori di parcheggio in questo caso- perdono 10.000 punti e mi fanno preferire un usato :)

Link al commento