Vai al contenuto

Land Rover Discovery4 (Topic Ufficiale - 2009)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Non Più in Vendita; per il Nuovo Modello cliccate sul seguente link

freccina19rossaiy0.gif http://www.autopareri.com/forum/land-rover/62574-land-rover-discovery4-facelift-2014-topic-ufficiale.html

M.Y. 2013

big_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_01.jpg

big_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_02.jpg

big_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_04.jpg

thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_02.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_03.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_04.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_05.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_06.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_07.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_08.jpgthn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_09.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_10.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_11.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_12.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_13.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_14.jpg thn_land_rover_discovery_my_2013_15.jpg

M.Y. 2012 e 2009

LR4-Carscoop-64613.jpgLR4-Carscoop-64612.jpgLR4-Carscoop-64611.jpgLR4-Carscoop-64610.jpgLR4-Carscoop-64609.jpgLR4-Carscoop-64608.jpg 4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg6.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg6.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg4.jpg

km77

Press Release M.Y. 2013 :

Winner of 62 International awards since launch in 2009

New Black Design Packs include 20" all-black wheels & gloss black grille

Wider choice of colour combinations including five new body colours

Extended Leather Pack inspired by HSE Luxury Limited Edition now available as option

Navigation system fitted with premium features including 4x4i

The Land Rover Discovery 4 is world-renowned as the ultimate all-purpose vehicle. For 2013, the Discovery 4 sets the standard even higher with new optional features including the Extended Leather Pack inspired by the HSE Luxury Limited Edition, and distinctive Black Design Packs available with 19" or 20" all-black painted wheels and a host of black trim finishers and design details such as gloss black grille and fender vents.

Customers also now have a choice of five additional body colours and two new interior colours and trim enhancements, offering customers an even greater opportunity to personalise their car.

The infotainment system has been upgraded to include the latest generation DAB radio and a new digital TV tuner, whilst the navigation system now comes with premium features such as Off-Road guidance and 4x4i.

The outstanding 256PS 3.0-litre LR-SDV6 and entry level 211PS 3.0-litre LR-TDV6 diesels continue to power the Discovery 4 with the ZF 8HP70 8-speed automatic transmission, producing CO2 emissions of just 230g/km and 224g/km respectively in EU5 markets, whilst the 375PS 5.0-litre LR-V8 naturally aspirated petrol engine is powered with the ultra-refined ZF 6HP28 6-speed automatic transmission.

"The Discovery 4 continues to win awards for its unrivalled versatility and breadth of capability, accommodating up to seven passengers in comfort whatever the terrain. For 2013, the breadth of choice gets better, with equipment upgrades and our new Black Design Packs enhancing the key design attributes that our customers identify with today. As the ultimate all-purpose vehicle, the Discovery 4 is now more compelling than ever before," said John Edwards, Land Rover Global Brand Director.

OPTION PACKS

Black Design Packs

Distinctive new Black Design Packs create a striking new modern look for the Discovery 4 which complement the metallic paint finishes of the car. Available with either 19" 7-Split Spoke or 20" 5-Spoke all-black painted wheels, the optional Black Design Packs include:

• gloss black grille & fender vents
  • gloss black door handles & mirror caps
  • gloss black LAND ROVER & DISCOVERY 4 badging
  • satin black extended roof rails

Extended Leather Pack

In response to customer demand for a more luxurious interior, the Extended Leather Pack is being introduced as a new interior option to the HSE derivative for 2013 model year when Windsor leather seats are fitted. The Pack includes premium soft (Windsor) leather with twin-stitch detailing to the top of the facia and doors and also around the instrument binnacle.

Technology, HSE Luxury & Vision Assist Packs continue to be offered at 2013 model year:

TheTechnology Pack includes Premium Navigation incorporating 4x4i off-road navigation, as well as 'Say What You See' voice activation and Parking Aids for the front and rear.

The HSE Luxury Pack includes Xenon Adaptive Front Headlamps including Cornering Lamps, Harman Kardon LOGIC 7 17-speaker 825W audio system, Windsor leather, full-length roof rails in satin black, electric steering column adjustment for height and reach and an electric tilt/slide sunroof and the front centre console holds a cooler box.

The Vision Assist Pack has Xenon Adaptive Front Headlamps including Cornering Lamps, Automatic Headlamps with High Beam Assist and the Surround Camera System including Approach Lamps, Tow Assist and Tow Hitch Assist.

New exterior & interior colours

On the outside, five new body colour choices are available on the Discovery 4 at 2013 model year: Havana, Barolo Black, Barossa, Mariana Black and Causeway Grey. The HSE derivative also offers a new, 19-inch 7-spoke alloy wheel in Bright Silver finish.

There's broader customer choice on the inside as well, with two new interior colours and two new trim finishers. Arabica seats with Nutmeg stitching and Ivory seats with Ivory stitching are both now available in Windsor premium leather. A new Grand Ivory Lacquer veneer provides a striking and contemporary contrast with Ebony facia and door casings, whilst new Gloss Black switch finishers on the steering wheel have been added to the Grand Black Lacquer veneer feature. Cosmic Grey interior finishers are also introduced as a new option.

Premium navigation features

Since the Discovery 3, there has been a choice of Base or Premium Navigation systems. From 2013 model year, only the Premium system will be available and, where fitted, will offer features such as TMC (Traffic Message Channel), 4x4i (displays vehicle status for example, wheel articulation graphics), Voice and Off-Road guidance. The Points Of Interest (POI) function has been extended to include a 'My POI' category and POIs can now be uploaded from USB stick in 'GPX' format. POIs can also be downloaded from the Internet and personalised with name, icon and audible warnings.

A new function, Avoid Points, can be accessed from Stored Locations and used during route planning. The interface has been streamlined with more shortcuts to make setting of the destination easier and faster. For example, a 'GO' button replaces a list when there's only one destination available and also eases the setting of everyday Points of Interest.

In the navigation display, motorway overhead signs are displayed in split screen junction view to show a more representative display of lane and road signs ahead. There's also a new Map Auto Zoom function which, when enabled, automatically zooms in on intersections or motorway junctions as they are approached.

Other improvements to the navigation system are the inclusion of the Arabic language for user input and display and the addition of Russian to the Voice Control feature (including Say What You See).

Infotainment system enhanced

For 2012, the audio system electrical architecture was upgraded to the latest MOST Gen 2.1. This system has now evolved and for 2013 model year the radio has been upgraded to the latest generation DAB+ and DMB-A broadcast formats and a new digital TV tuner has been introduced across all derivatives, capable of receiving MPEG4 digital streams.

In line with the improvements introduced in 2012, the entry level audio is an 8-speaker system with colour display and options for Bluetooth, and USB/iPod connectivity; the High-line Harman Kardon System has 11-speakers and an output of 380W, whilst the Premium Harman Kardon LOGIC 7 system has 17 speakers and delivers an amazing 825W.

Touch screen is available independently of the navigation system and Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) is equipped with a single slot DVD drive in the audio head unit so the disc can be conveniently loaded from inside the cabin.

The rear seat audio system incorporates WhiteFireTMcordless headphones, and can also be controlled by wireless remote control. The system supports connectivity with games consoles and video playback of MP4 files stored on USB. The phonebook stores several thousand entries, whilst the TFT Message Centre interface displays audio, phone and navigational information.

Land Rover

La Land Rover Discovery 4 si aggiorna come Model Year 2013, aggiungendo una lunga serie di dotazioni standard e a richiesta. Tra queste ultime, l'Extended Leather Pack e il Black Design Pack, che include cerchi verniciati in nero da 19" o 20" e particolari in nero lucido per interni ed esterni.

Novità di allestimento. Con l'occasione la Land Rover ha ampliato la gamma delle colorazioni carrozzeria, aggiungendone cinque inedite, e degli interni, dove hanno debuttato due nuove tinte e nuovi inserti. Il sistema di infotainment, inoltre, è stato aggiornato per quanto riguarda i sintonizzatori radio e tv e il navigatore, che offre ora il nuovo dispositivo di Off-Road guidance.

Due V6 diesel per l'Italia. La gamma motori, al contrario è rimasta intatta: rimangono in listino il 3.0 TDV6 da 211 CV e il 3.0 SDV6 da 256 CV. Non commercializzato in Italia, ma confermato per i mercati esteri è il 5.0 V8 a benzina da 375 CV, abbinato al cambio automatico a sei marce. I sei cilindri a gasolio (omologati Euro 5) vengono invece offerti di serie con l'automatico ZF a otto rapporti, per valori di emissioni di 224 e 230 g/km di CO2 per le due varianti di potenza. F.S.

Quattroruote

Modificato da Touareg 2.5
--- ricaricate immagini ---
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 56
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Bellissimo anche questo restyling, chissà se l'hanno rinfrescato pure all'interno... Molto meglio delle foto che si erano viste in precedenza, che sicuramente saranno state di qualche catalogo after-market.

EDIT:

Alcune foto ufficiali che non sono state riportate:

big_lr4_27.jpg

big_lr4_07.jpg

big_lr4_11.jpg

Modificato da superkappa125

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

autoblog.com

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

E chi litiga? ;) Ok perfetto allora elimino anche quelle dal mio post.

Ma solo a me le foto di worldcarfans appaiono minuscole?

Link al commento