• Risposte 29
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 2 mesi fa...

dsx21010.jpg

Ha i fari posteriori dell'A3? :mrgreen:

In effetti, manca solo Citroen, tra i marchi francesi.

Cosa vuoi dire? :)

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...
[h=2]Based on DS5 platform[/h]Citroen will bring the DSX concept to Shanghai Auto Show (21 - 29 April) this year to preview a possible posh SUV.

Based on the DS5 platform, the DSX is likely to arrive in production form in early 2014 at first in China and then in Europe before the end of the year. The car will be 4.70 meters long and could be offered with gasoline and diesel engines, as well as in a diesel-electric hybrid variant.

In the AWD model, the electric motor will drive the rear wheels while the conventional engine will power the front wheels. Non-hybrid variants will not be available with an AWD system, according to AutoBild.de.

The European version will be sold in a diesel-hybrid version featuring PSA's HDi 163 diesel with an electric motor. The diesel generates 163 HP (120 kW) while the electric motor offers an additional 37 HP (34 kW) for a total of 200 HP (147 kW), just like in the 3008 Hybrid4. In China, the DSX is expected to receive a 1.6-liter THP gasoline engine producing 243 HP (179 kW).

The starting price of the Citroen DSX in Europe is estimated at around 39,000 EUR.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 1 mese fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.