Vai al contenuto

[China] Chevrolet Cruze WTCC Edition [Nuovo Allestimento]

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

china-gets-chevrolet-cruze-wtcc-edition-medium_1.jpg

china-gets-chevrolet-cruze-wtcc-edition-medium_2.jpg

order to add extra appeal to the Cruze range, Chevrolet has released a China-only special version, called WTCC Edition. The car is based on the regular Cruze sedan, which is made locally, by the Shanghai-GM joint venture, and it was made to celebrate the automaker’s touring car success, yet sadly it does not offer any performance-enhancing kit - it`s all just cosmetic.

Still, it gets a subtle all-round body kit, which slightly enhances its sporty looks, and, of course, special stickers to let other Cruze owners know you are at the wheel of a limited edition model. The rest of the car is unchanged, and comes with two petrol engines: 1.6-liter and 1.8-liter, with the latter producing 140 hp - it is a must, if you want some performance, to go with the extra sporty styling.

The car is priced between 123,900 and 157,200 yuan, or €15,000 and €19,000. They have not announced making a limited number of these, so it is more of a special trim level, than an actual special edition, in that respect.

Autoevolution

China Gets Chevrolet Cruze WTCC Edition - autoevolution

:|

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Che porcheria............

Da piccolo mi vedevo su un'Alfa cattiva, prestante e tagliente. Da grande il findus-style mi ha infranto i sogni d'infanzia.  -  Cit. 22/06/2012 (MiTo ndr)
Chiaro che tra il "dire" ed il "fare" c'è di mezzo il "sai driftare?"  -  Cit. 18/02/2016 (BRZ ndr)

Link al commento

Beh perché non ti ricordi della Nubira WTCC o roba simile :) giunta una decina di anni fa sul mercato.

chevrolet-nubira-wtcc-06.jpg

Questa? :)

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento